Hi, everyone. :)

• 13 Replies

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
Hi, everyone. :)
« on: October 23, 2007, 01:41:53 AM »
I'm so incredibly sorry that I haven't been around in so long.  After my surgery, I spiraled into a deep depression, because I had lost complete bowel function and almost needed a colostomy done.  Eventually, the muscles got stronger, and I am now doing much better.  I'm still not doing great emotionally, because I have been through so much the past few months and I'm trying to get back to normal again.  I was so traumatized by that surgery and didn't think I'd ever be back to normal again.  Also, my computer completely crashed and I had to get it fixed, which delayed my return even more. :(

I miss you guys, and I hope you are all doing well.  I really appreciate all the thoughts and/or prayers that were sent out to me.  Andy had given me messages from you guys, and I just need you to know that I love you all and I'm very grateful to have such wonderful people who care so much.   :hugfriend

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: Hi, everyone. :)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 01:50:13 AM »
Welcome back Danielle! I am so happy to hear from you and that you're starting to get stronger. Whatever the docs tell you about recovery time is wrong. It does take awhile. I hope you continue to improve and always remember your friends are here for you.  :wink

So glad you're back!  :hugfriend
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 03:14:57 AM »
Thank you, Andy.  You guys are awesome. I'm glad to be back.   :hugfriend

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 04:37:20 AM »
Danielle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy to hear from you - it seemed like you were gone forever!!!!
I wish you a healthy mind and body - you have been through so much - it is no wonder that you are feeling blue. 
I hope that we can help you feel better. 

Again, I am soooo happy to hear from you!!

:bighug :cheer
Sharmin

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 05:37:18 AM »
Sweet Danielle, we all love, support you and care for you and we are always here for you. You are greatly missed :hugfriend :hugfriend

Manal
 :bighug :wub :kissy :kissy :stars :stars :love :love :getwell :flowers :flowers :flowers

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 06:19:13 AM »

:welcome :cheer :yahoo :woot :boogie :heartred :wub :bighug :flowers :heartpink :jumping :thumbsup :wave :wavey :love :party :stars :happydance :high5 :wootwoot :yay
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Kathy11

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 09:12:34 AM »
Hi Danielle.
I am glad to know you are getting beter, nice to read from you.
Welcome back :hugfriend
Kathy

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 10:08:43 AM »
WELCOME BACK DANIELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE HAVE MISSED YOU!!!
 :biggrin               :hugfriend            :hugfriend

im glad  ur on the mend!!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 10:13:51 AM by sydneygirl »

Offline EMommy

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 12:59:19 PM »
Wow!  When it rains, it pours.  I am sorry that you had to endure all of that.  I am glad that you are feeling better now.

We are realtively new to this forum, but if you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask...
We are all in this together!
Blessings,
Rebecca
Mom to 4- Two Beta Thal Major (chosen)

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 02:31:27 PM »
Danielle!!!!!!

It's SO NICE to see YOU, WELCOME BACK ,i thought about you nearly everyday and hoped that you were well, I am so sorry that you had do go through all this,just want to let you know that we are all here praying for you,you can share everything with us.

LOVE ALWAYS,

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline priya

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2007, 05:46:30 PM »
Hi Danielle

I am really glad to see you back, i never get the chance to interact with you but I know that you are one of the very important pillars of this family.

WELLCOME BACK

:cheer :flowers

Harminder

Offline jzd24

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2007, 12:24:38 AM »
Danielle - It is so good to hear from you again! I am glad you are getting a little stronger. You have been through such a horrible ordeal. My prayers are with you, and I hope that each day you will feel a little better until you are back to your old self. Love and best wishes, Jean

Offline Lyanne

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2007, 12:24:38 PM »
hey WELCOME back Danielle ! glad to hear from you again...............Hope you are doing fine now and healthy........ Take Care!
LYANNE :yahoo

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2007, 08:34:10 PM »
Awww.  You guys are so sweet.  Thank you!  I missed you all very much and I'm glad to be back.   :hugfriend

I honestly did not think that surgery was going to be so bad, but it was the worst I had ever had, and I've had several surgeries, including two major abdominal ones.  It was horrible, but I'm so glad the worst is over.  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk