• 63 Replies

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: ?...
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2007, 11:58:41 AM »
Hi everyone!

Remeber to come online tomorrow in the chat room for the group chat at this time:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=28&year=2007&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2007, 01:01:24 PM »
Thanx for reminding Sajid :)

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2007, 01:34:16 AM »
Sooooooo sorry i couldn't make it today in the chat cause the the mother of my cousin had passed away in the hospital and i had to spend the day with them.
I wanted so much to make it but hope i can do it in the next one

Much love to you all

Manal

Offline Nur

« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2007, 05:09:51 AM »
 :wah  i cant join...i will be out at that time  :-\

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2007, 07:17:41 AM »
Hi everyone!

Even I wasn't able to come as I wasn't able to connect with the international websites via my internet service. They had blocked access to all sites except the local sites. :pissedoff

:banghead Dirty Politics!!

We could have had this chat weeks ago but I decided to do in the holiday season so that everyone could join it. I never knew all this would happen at the very day we wanted to be together.

O.K now I'm bent on doing the group chat no matter what happens. This time I have a back up plan and it will be for all the members from all the countries on the same day with two sessions.

The first session will start on Saturday 5th January at:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=5&year=2008&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

I'll try to stay online as long as the last person wants to stay. Then the second session will start later the same day at:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=5&year=2008&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

And if something happens again that day, then there is Sunday the reserve day with the same timings. Let's see if they ruin our get-together now :bat
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline red

« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2007, 07:25:37 AM »
aaahahahahah! Sajid your so funny with the emoticons!
thank you so much for organizing these chats ANYWAYS!
i was there today with Zaini for a good while..and later on for a minute with Expecting#2..
we had fun!!
"your space was empty!" (remember :wink)
real sorry about the uuckk political conspiracies!
we really were talking about you the whole time!
but anywayz..i just wanted to respond and say..i cant make the other chats! :wah
but i will talk to you later anywayz~!
 :biggrin

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2007, 10:18:41 AM »
At last, some replies ,

When i joined chat room i was expecting a whole crowd out there, and it was like, almost empty,with only me and red,and expecting #2 for a while,so it was getting kinda sleepy,still i stayed till 1 in the morning ,and i was sure there must be some problem with Sajid, it wasn't like him not to be there.

SO,i hope we'd be able to make it next time.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2008, 05:20:38 PM »
Hi everyone!

This is a reminder (AGAIN... :boredom) for our get-together in the chat room tomorrow.

Although I have the transfusion earlier and I'll try my best to arrive on time; but I could be late. However, I assure you that I will be here in the second session provided if something else (like electricity or Internet connectivity) doesn't screw up.
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2008, 12:42:53 AM »
i will do my best also to be online( which i probably will) depends on how long my son will let me
chat for!
i hope others can join in for the 2nd chat also!

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2008, 02:09:16 AM »
I'll probably pop in during the second session but the first is out, although they may end up running together, since they're only 5 hours apart.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2008, 11:27:45 AM »
Hi Everyone!

Sorry I'm late; I had my transfusion earlier and now I'm in the chat room.

Where is everyone else?!
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2008, 07:23:34 PM »
O.K

The turnout was very low and I only had a few members to chat at separate times. I think I'll have the tomorrow's reserve day into play as well. Maybe more people will show up tomorrow. I will be online a lot earlier than scheduled (10 or 11 AM instead of 3 PM) my local time and stay online as much as possible and be gone for half an hour or so due to electricity outage.

So, I'll see you all tomorrow and hopefully I won't have to break my own records in playing mine sweeper :biggrin
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2008, 09:32:56 PM »
i cant believe i missed the 2nd chat session,i didnt realise the time difference and it was on at 2am my time,i did pop into the chat room yesterday(my time) afternoon and 2 people were in there and it was nice to chat to other thals.
we have to organize them more reguraly,that would be great for us all!   :wink

Offline hippievamp

• taken on my 30th
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2008, 06:13:20 AM »
 :wah I can't belive I missed a chat session!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am alwys pokin in there to see if anyones there n never have any luck!  Can we please plan another one soon I'd love to participate.  Maybe next time we can set up some kind of notice or reminder or at least post a bulliton to remind others, maybe if you remind us there will be a beter turnout.  (i know i am forgetful at times and ive actually rad that that can be a sign of liver disease so between that n the pain meds).  Also maybe we could d it regularly, weeky, bi-weekly,or even monthly.  I think it would be benificial to allof us especially to have the added support of eachother.

Offline hippievamp

• taken on my 30th
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2008, 06:56:14 AM »
k i guess i'm loosin my mind i coulda swore iv'e looked in that chat room on many occassions but now I can't seem to find it but we still should get together regularly wherever it is

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk