• 63 Replies

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: ?...
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2008, 11:31:54 AM »
Hi,

My previous posts WERE "The reminders". Anyway yesterday I spent my whole time online except a few times I had to go offline due power outages of half an hour to a whole hour few times. Only Lulu came online while I was there and Expecting#2 and sydneygirl just left as soon as I logged on after power recovery. I guess it was tough luck for me as people visited the chat room during those 30mins to 1 hour windows. :dunno

Anyway the day before I had a chat with LuLu, Manal and Expecting#2 at different times but there was not much to talk about between two people.

No worries though. Let's do it again some other time. In the meanwhile try to pop in the chat room any time you want; you never know who could be online and you can have a chat with them anytime.
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2008, 06:22:35 PM »
We'll have to work on the "marketing" end of the chats. Better notification is needed. Every new chat should be listed as a new topic and the word Chat has to be in the title. The time problem remains basically insurmountable. Good times for Asia are definitely not good times for North America and vice versa, so we will have to alternate the schedule.

I have asked this many times and will again. What days are best for people? Weekdays? Weekends?
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2008, 01:57:51 AM »
Sajid, i enjoyed talking to you :wink

Andy for me i prefer either thursdays or fridays night but i will try to mange my time if the majority chose something else

Manal

Offline Lyanne

« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2008, 04:10:49 AM »

Hi! All,

Indeed we should have a better way to notify others for the chat schedules. I like having chat schedules at least once a month so we could get to know more of each other, and have are concerns/ questions to be anwered quickly.I prefer weekends and during daytime or afternoon(Phil time) so my fellow thal patients who are also member of this group could join the activity.

By the way, thanx Sajid for doing the best you can to organize chat schedules :hugfriend.
LYANNE :yahoo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk