does anyone have any...

• 7 Replies

Offline red

does anyone have any...
« on: December 09, 2007, 10:24:37 AM »
i just wanted to start (what i hope to be) an interesting topic for everyone to partake in***
so........

HI!
I was just wondering,       does anyone have any pets?

dog?
cat?
fish?
hamster?
lizard?
bird?
chinchilla?
ferret?
farm animal?

if you do have any one, or more, or any other awsome pet ...may you also please write down the BREED of the pet..thanks!!

i love animals and enjoying studying all the different breeds, i hope you do too!

:wub

Offline Lyanne

Re: does anyone have any...
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 12:20:28 PM »

Hi Red! I do have pets, I have 5 dogs, 2 of them are Japanese Spitz, 1 corgi half japanese spitz, 1 corgi welsh and 1 chuhuahua. 2 of them are already 11 years old,1 9 years old and 2 puppies( 4 months and a 2 month old) Love them very much!  :wink
LYANNE :yahoo

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 04:02:26 PM »
One big black and white cat. She loves to eat, sleep in the coziest ways, and hunt for mice. Oh, and she also likes to bite me. hehe
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 06:11:52 PM »
I don't have any pets other then zainab and hasan  :rotfl but i'd love to keep a cat.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 11:36:21 PM »
Once i had birds and fish, but unfortunatly it wasn't practical to keep them because during summer time we travel to the north and there is nobody to take care of them. Actually those pets are the maxium  ( Zeina & ahmad forced me to buy them) i can keep as i am one of those people who are REALLY scared from any thing that walks :-\

Actually one day, Ahmad was conviencing me to buy a dog and telling me that i won't be responsible for anything for it as he knows how i am scared of dogs. When trying to show him that it wasn't that important and of course he wasn't convienced so finally i told him come on Ahmad who is more important to you me or the dog?? i was shocked tha the answered ''of course the dog'', so since then i don't talk with them about pets so that i don't embarsse myself :rotfl :rotfl

Manal

Offline red

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 04:35:16 AM »
you all are so cool!
thanks for the responses!
isnt it fun!?!

i had a couple of pets once..a bichon frise (puppy) named poochie cuz i loved this anime cartoon in the 80's called belle and sebastian and i got the name poochie from there   ..then, a lahsa apso/sheepdog mix (pound boy) named corky cuz when we got him his fur was all like cork, like corki..hahah ;)  ..i also had a grey and brown with white feet hamster, named max..but i gave him away to a good friend and he lived a looooooonge life (alot for a hammy)... then..we had birds too cannaries which were named ziti cuz my dad has an italian resturant and my sister's fav. dish from there is baked ziti so that was her name, then the other one which was the boy was named sunshine cuz he was beautiful color like the sunshine and he love the sunshine too (they hatched eggs together btw :)  ) ...and of course i had little fishies..cuz my fam. is persian, so we celebrate the cultural persain new year and we put out all these traditional cool symbolic decor, and one of them is a bowl of live cute goldfish (which actually is supposed to symbolise and represent 'life' in the celebration :) ) , so yeah..we've had a ton of fish as you can tell ;) ....i named pretty much all the 63 goldfish too, but never said it out loud , cuz then my parents would think i was more of a loon than they already do ;)

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2007, 05:25:07 AM »
 :food Baked ziti...mmmmmmm...how's the eggplant parmesan at your dad's restaurant? I love Italian food.  :biggrin
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline red

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2007, 05:43:29 AM »
its the #1 seller! :yes

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk