CONGRATULATIONS

• 5 Replies
CONGRATULATIONS
« on: March 22, 2006, 08:36:10 PM »
Hi there,

congratulations on the new website. It looks great and very well organized. May as many people from different countries register.

Andy, it was a pleasure meeting you in Dubai !

AND NOW SOMETHING I NEED TO SAY HERE AND I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL SEE THIS MESSAGE:
Maria and Maria from Aussie, I was thrilled meeting you and I miss you very much.
Chris F., my beloved crazy friend, always remember the days we spent in Dubai and of course the Shisha ! I love you you to death.

Riad E., Dawn A. , Mike T., Loizos, Gargi P. and all the others you are always in my heart.
I wanted to say this here to let you all know I think you guys even if I don't write much at the moment. My studies are absorbing me totally.

Katerina

Offline baal

• to be or not to be
Re: CONGRATULATIONS
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 12:10:49 PM »
hi kate

nice to meet you here again...
greetz from frankfurt...panos

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 10:23:53 AM »
Hey Katerina,
How are ya hun?
Welcome to the club or should I say to the group ..ie welcome to da house..
It's good to hear from you..
Missing you heaps, and I think I speak for everyone...
We all miss you.. :wah

Take Care Hun..
Regards to all.

AD

Offline Miaki

• Ash and Me Dubai
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 01:22:39 PM »
Katerinaaaaaaaaaa welcome to the group.

I miss you so much. I often think of the time we had together in Dubai working away (or pretending to work in the TIF office) ie: checking our presentations before we went and spoke. Seeing you and spending time with you is always memorable and just wish there was more of those times.

It's always great being reunited with our friends at the TIF conferences.  I hope that many of the patients from this forum can come to the next TIF conference so we can have a mini MSN thalassemiapatientandfriends.com conference.

Going to these conferences are truely an amazing experience and meeting new and old friends is an everlasting memory. I urge everybody to some day think about attending.

Anyway kisses and hugs to you all, I wont starting naming but those that know me know who I a referring too.

Love you all.......Miaki (Maria) :bighug

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 09:07:15 AM »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, (Miaki)
You coming down for Easter?
Ohh, cool.
Can't wait to catch up with ya...

Yes I certainly have to agree, it's hard to explain the feeling, but it's a buzz to be reunited with thal friends  from around the world....Not to mention meeting new friends at the TIF Conferences.

That would be so cool to have all the patients & friends from this group at the next TIF Conference.
It'll be more fun than watching a movie, and eating popcorn or even eating twisities.. :biggrin
 :rotfl

So does that mean I have to bring a laptop to the next TIF conference so we can have a mini MSN thalassemiapatientandfriends.com conference??? :biggrin
 :rotfl.
Sally, Welcome to the group.

Regards

AD (Aston Dialo)

:biggrin

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 03:13:02 PM »
MIIIIKEEEE AND MAAAAARIA,

thanks for your nice message. Believe me: I miss you both too and I wish I could "come down" for Easter too. :biggrin
I hope time goes by fast, so that we meet again soon !!!

Maria, i agree: the international conferences are always a great event and a good opportunity to meet friends, laugh, cry and learn from each other.
It's always hard to say good-bye and leave everybody....

Ok., WISHING THE WHOLE COMMUNITY A HAPPY EASTER WITH LOTS OF SUNSHINE AND BIG EASTER EGGS !!!! :rotfl

LOVE YOU ALL, Katerina

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk