HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDY!

• 8 Replies

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDY!
« on: January 19, 2008, 07:57:11 AM »
I hope you have a wonderful day, big brother!  Thank you for everything you have done for us.  You are a wonderful guy, and I appreciate your dedication. :hugfriend

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDY!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 09:01:29 AM »
Have a SUPER BIRTHDAY!!
:biggrin

Only a Super Hero can be 232 and look that good :grin

:stars Way to go Cap'n Thal :stars

May you have many more to come!!

:party :bigparty
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Isis

• Ash and me
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 02:26:45 PM »
Dear Andy,

Best wishes on your birthday.  I think Sajid already took the cake in wishing you.

Shilpa.

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 01:09:53 AM »
My dear friend Andy :hugfriend :hugfriend

Wishing you all the best in your birthday, may all the coming years be full of happiness, wealth, joy and everything you wish for.
Everybody in my family is sending their greetings to you, you are a well known member in my family, they are all telling you ''Happy Birthday''. Andy we love you sooooooo much and we owe you sooooooooo much. I wish one day I can have the chance to pay you back, your sincere dedication had made a great difference in my life and in my family's life. THANK YOU
Manal
 :bigparty :bigparty :yay :stars :love :love :flowers :flowers :veil :heartpink :cheer :cheer :wub

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 08:25:57 AM »
HAPPY  BIRTHDAY ANDY!

I am not good with words,i hope u'll understand my feelings and sincerity when i say that we all love you so much and we all owe you so much,with out you and this site ,understanding thal was not that easy,MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH HIS ENDLESS BLESSINGS.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Ambareen

• Treat others the way you wanna be treated
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 05:17:15 PM »
Hay....!!!  Many many many happy returns of the day Andy...... im sorry 4 being late, May God fullfill all you dreams and may all your wishes come true, Your always in my prayers :cheer  :yahoo  :wub  :grin  :bighug  :boogie  :clap  :veil  :flowers  :martini  :party  :stars  :bigparty
Ambareen... :)

Offline Narendra

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 08:08:42 PM »
I think I am late in wishing you on your birthday, but hope you enjoy this year (and others to follow) with the best health and all your wishes comes true

And let me be a little selfish or to put it in other words - for the sake of all thals around the world, we need people like you - who are devoted for a cause for thal. Wish you all the best with everything

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 06:19:12 AM »
I'd like to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday here, on MSN, by sms and on Facebook. I truly appreciate the wishes and the words that have helped me through this very difficult week. The friends I have made here are among the best friends of my life and I hope many of us can make it to Singapore in October so we can meet in person.  :smiley
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Hope

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 03:02:09 PM »
Belated Happy Birthday, Andy. Thank you for your support and encouragement to the Thal patients and their parents. People like you make the earth a better place to live. Thank you for being there for all of us.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk