Internet Access

• 5 Replies
Internet Access
« on: January 31, 2008, 03:14:49 PM »
Hi,
I am just wondering whether there are computers (with / without internet access) in your treatment centre.
Thanks
Roanna

Re: Internet Access
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 06:46:35 PM »
In our treatment center they have a separate room for patients with computer and internet access.
Regards.

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 02:35:31 PM »
Hi,
Yes, there are computers at J.S.F with Internet for the use of staff; but since they are so friendly, anyone can use them. Actually I'm the only one that can do it as most of the patients are just little kids with no or little knowledge like their parents.
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 03:22:25 PM »
Hey Folks,
Are there computers/ internet in thal wards anywhere else?
Thanks

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 06:53:54 PM »
Yeah, we have internet access here where I get blood (I'm getting blood right now).  We each have our own room with internet access, and if we don't have our own laptop, the unit will supply one to us if it's available.  I don't think they have many laptops to go around, though, so many times they are taken.  I have my own laptop, so I just plug it into their cable access port. :)

My previous hospital where I got blood didn't have internet access.  I was told that they recently had gotten it, though.  I guess more places are starting to obtain it, considering that the internet has become such a big part of today's society.   :dunno

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 10:29:00 AM »
hi,
I wish we had internet access at our hospital!!! you guys must be lucky if u do!!
most times when i have my transfusion its so boring i just stare at the 4 walls! LOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk