HURRAH!!!!

• 53 Replies

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: HURRAH!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2009, 06:12:52 PM »
Way to go little Z! Don't ever let anything slow you down.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2009, 09:12:25 PM »
Hey Lil-Z ,
its  nice to hear this again , i m glad to know that you are constant with your success ...
i m realy happy to hear this news soo please Carry on it , and keep wining like this ... you're an inspiration to all thals ... you have a good caring mother , you're lucky  ..
 :congrats :congrats :congrats :congrats
 :yaaaaaay :yay  :yaaaaaay

:yaaaaaay :yay  :yaaaaaay
 :congrats :congrats :congrats :congrats

Best Wishes for everything, May ALLAh bless you with everything you needed....
Best REgards
Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2009, 11:51:49 PM »
Congratulations my  sweet heart :flowers. I am always so proud of you. You seem so much determined to achieve your goals and targets, i truely like your strong will, keep up the good work. By the way remember me when you are famous cause i know you will be one day, Lots oof hugs and kisses to you and your dear mum :clap :clap :yahoo :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
 :kiss
manal
 :congrats

Kathy11

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2009, 06:59:48 AM »
Way to go Zainab :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
 good on you girl :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer
kathy

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2009, 07:21:46 AM »
Thanks auntie Sharmin,Uncle Andy,Auntie Manal,Auntie Kathy and Umair bhayya,

Thank you all for wishing me,i want to tell you all a little bit about myself,i am 7 years and 10 months  old  i want to be a hemotologist when i grow up i am a good student, my teachers like me, i like to play with my toys, i have 1 brother he plays with me,i love my school,i have so many friends in school,we also study Holy Quran in our school along with academic studies,I love you all,and i love to read your messages.

Thank you,

Take care,

Little Z.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Zaini

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2009, 07:24:56 AM »
Hi,

That was a little message from my daughter :) which she took ages to type ,I was like  :impatient  :biggrin she read all your messages and was very happy and wanted to reply,so i let her.

Thank you all again who wished her  :hugfriend

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Dori

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2009, 09:26:28 AM »
That's so cute :) :love

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2009, 10:31:44 AM »
AOA  Lil Sis :
Umair bhayya
i like to hear this word , its soo sweet , i m realy happy to read it ,, you cant imagine how sweet i feel to read it ...
@ reply
Lil Sis :  :urwelcome its nice to read a reply from  you , please keep posting in future bcoze i realy like it ...
i hope to hear from you soon again . you will b a fine hemotologist one day ...i like the way you posted and introduced your self , its realy nice to hear from you soo please keep posting in future ...

BEst Regards for you ...
Wishing you all the best for everything...
May ALLAH bless you with everything that you wanted and that is good in favour of you ... May ALLAH bless you with everything that you need ..
Take Care
A lots of Regards
Umair Bhayya (i lke it)
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2009, 10:45:40 AM »
Dear little Z

Thank you for your sweet post, we are so haapy that you are part of our family here,please keep positing, love you soooooo much :hugfriend

manal

Offline Dori

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2009, 12:15:48 PM »
Umair, what means 'Bhayya'.

Little Z: I really like the read such cute message from you. I am sure you can become a hematologist. If you really want something than you will win :)
They wanted me to follow one of the lowest grades of education. We all must make a test at the end of primary school. In that period I had lots of tests at the hospital too, so somehow I just didn't realise how important this one was. So when the results came back as this low grade I was very angry. I can't blame only myself, because the quality of the school was bad. I started to nagging other highschools to let me in their normal level. One did. I had lots of bad luck, but last year I was finally able to enter college and started with Law.
And now, it seems that I can start at uni next year! Now I don't know of I want that. The thing I know is that i want to visit and even study in other countries and that can only in uni. I must choose between  Law, History or Spanish.

Little Z, never lose hope and always fight back!  :high5 :love Good luck with learning! :clapcheergirl

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2009, 01:36:25 PM »
Dore ,
Bhayya mean's BRother . it sounds very cute & sweet when you heard it to a lil ones with a sweet innocent voice of a child .... just imagine this and you will enjoy it inocent voice and word bhaya just imagin ...

take care
Umair

===========
Umair

Offline Zaini

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2009, 02:32:40 PM »
Thanks a lot Dore,Manal and Umair  :hugfriend

Dore,

I am sure you can do what you want,just believe in yourself and be sure of yourself,i know easier said then done,but still we can keep trying,as Andy says,Rule thal,don't let thal rule you,i know people can also be discouraging,but we are all here for you,to celebrate every happy moment with you and share your concerns and worries.Like you did the same,this family is awesome,all these replies made me and Little Z very very happy,after posting,she kept asking me after like every five minutes "Mama any reply? "  :biggrin.

Umair,

I am happy that you liked Bhayya,I am missing Sajid a lot today,she used to call her uncle Sajid,he was also very happy for her last time when i started this post,and i am sure he is happy right now in heaven  :hugfriend

Manal,

Thanks a lot dear friend,your wishes and love made our day. :hugfriend

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2009, 02:49:46 PM »
Zaini Sis ,
yeah, he would be happy , we all mis him alot he was the heart of this forum ... May ALLaH Give him high ranks in JANNAH (heaven) ... he helped alot of people with his 1991 post .. i had a plan to wish him his 2000th post but he went before achieving this mark ... i was plaaning to a long time since he touch the mark of 1900th posts.... i also miss him alot when-ever i got a good and encouraging compliment , it remind me posts of sajid , it remind's me the posts of sajid which encouraged and helped me alot to keep fighting against iron overload ...  i cant forget the time i spent in chatting with him ,.. he were soo encouraging for me .. i was very shy to post anything on forum he pushed me forward to send post and share and ask wat ever i want to share or ask ..  example is the thread " watch and think about it " and " a board for supplement " poll .
for which he encouraged me to post those threads then just after i posted the thread he replied and gave the words to my thoughts .... its impossible to live without the memories of Sajid as he was my closest friend i ever made ...

okiey Take care
Umair
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 08:02:04 PM by nice friend »

===========
Umair

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2009, 03:42:44 PM »
Hi Little Z,

Welcome to the site!  We have been learning so much about you from your mommy.  Your mommy loves you and is very proud of you.  We are all very proud of you.  Your post was excellent and very adorable, it is a pleasure getting to know more about you.  You will be a great hematologist one day and an a great athlete too!  Keep taking your supplements (even the yucky ones :)) and you have a very bright future ahead my sweetie:)  Little A says hello to his sis little Z :) 

Congratulations again for shining so brightly my little star and wishing you the best always,

Love,

Auntie Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline T @ r ! Q

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2009, 04:50:46 PM »
congrats to Zainab.

Zaini,
Just curious, zainab's school name is Noor-ul-Quran??
Falling down is not defeat... Defeat is when you refuse to get up...
The one who kneels to Allah, can standup to anything.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk