gday

• 23 Replies

Offline scarface

Re: gday
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2006, 05:30:15 AM »
nice meeting everyone hope everything is going well? australia is getting colder for winter now but were coping :cold
 :wink
hope everyone is fine especially mr crikey  :rotfl
sally ur still annoying but i still like u :hug
miaki i know u want me :rolleyes
sajid nice meeting u and keep going strong and look after yourself so one day u come down under and we wrestle crocodiles together
flower u ever need help with wild animals call me  :banghead
irfee u look after that lovely girl and dont worry she will grow up strong and healthy and dont ever hold her back let her live life to the fullest :cheer
smurfette hows pappa smurf :rotfl
danielle hi and nice to see u
and to anyone i missed im sorry but write back and complain to me  :evilplan :tantrum :hithere
love to all and any questions please ask :wub :heartred :heartred :heartred :flowers

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2006, 05:50:05 AM »
It's a strange world that we live in! You are getting ready for winter while we are getting ready for summer! and yet we have the same date on the calender(mostly).

I wonder if there is such a place on earth where it stays moderate throughout the year! Somewhere in between! Somewhere like "Maldives!"

I'd love to come, but can't  :( :wah
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2006, 01:00:35 PM »

Offline Miaki

• Ash and Me Dubai
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2006, 01:47:00 PM »
Danielle............ Your laughing at the comment that Scarface wrote, well I was crying........ :rotfl :wah. After Scarface told me what he wrote here on the forum I felt like killing him but one day I might just do that.

In all honesty his a great fun loving guy and blessed to have him as a dear friend,  but Scarface honey our love affair must be kept a secret.

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2006, 06:22:05 PM »
You guys are cracking me up.   :rotfl

I can definitely use the laugh after the few weeks that I've been having.  Thanks!  :biggrin

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2006, 01:47:56 PM »
But Mia Baby.....No one's talking to me...

I thought you were all mine....I thought travelling on the greek islands on a moped scooter was something SPECIAL..Didnt that mean anything to you?
How could you do this to me..

H aha haa

Offline Miaki

• Ash and Me Dubai
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2006, 02:15:18 PM »
AD.........people are going to start talking now.

You mean the world to me AD trust me and how can I forget those good times we had in Greece singing ROXXXXXXXXXXXXXXANNNNNNNNNNNN till the wee hours of the morning.

But between you and scarface afew more hidden home secrets might come out of the closet.....Danielle please don't listen to them.

Love to all Miaki  :rotfl

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2006, 12:19:49 PM »
DT DT DT DTERR DTERR DTERR......(You'll Always Find Me) In The Kitchen At Parties

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2006, 11:48:14 AM »
 :rotfl

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk