thals n health insurence

• 5 Replies

Offline eza

thals n health insurence
« on: March 13, 2008, 03:55:39 PM »
is it possible for thals patient to be a member of health insurence???

my friend applied to be  a member of health insurrence, when they knew she has a illness. they rejected her application. actually i wnat to has a health insurence   too, but i think they will reject my application  too beacuse of thals.  :huh

if the thals cant get a health insurence, do you think thats include of discrimaniton??

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: thals n health insurence
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 04:06:46 PM »
The law varies from country to country. In the US, there is a one year waiting period before health insurance will cover pre-existing conditions. In some countries, insurance companies won't insure anyone with known costly health issues. Where are you located?
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline maha

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 07:33:18 AM »
Here in Saudi Arabia we have a fixed amount for congenital disorders. The insurance company covers upto SR10000/year. You have to pay for anything over and above this amount.
Regards
Maha

Offline eza

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 04:54:11 AM »
im in indonesia.

actually, im lucky. when i got job interview, there is no question about my health. and this company covered my health insured 100 %, include when i had to get blood tranfussion last year.

but i dont talk only for my self. How many thals patient as lucky as me (in indonesia mainly) or all of you that have a good health care in your country. . . 

im surprise when i opened the thals sites. so many thals major patient can grow up and survive until adult. but here in indonesia there is still "comment" that thals major patient dont have a long live, and died when they are kids. i ever saw a TV program here, the show is about make "the last wish" come true for thals patient ( kids). there is a thals patient ask a laptop as his last wish and some one  give him what he want. the words "last wish" make me sad. its looks like there are some people said "NO HOPE FOR YOU" ???

i think this is  beacause so many thals patient cant pay the treatment that isnt cheap. . . this disease need a routine treatment that need money. no money no treatment no life???? ironic????

SO FOR YOU THAT GET THIS DISEASE THAT STILL HAVE A CHANGE TO LIVE YOU ARE STILL LUCKY BEACUSE THERE ARE OTHERS PATIENT DONT HAVE WHAT YOU HAVE

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 06:32:13 AM »
Oh that's HORRIBLE! Those kids must have felt like prisoners of execution. That is so mean to say to an innocent child.

It doesn't matter how well (or how bad) treatment you are getting. Every child has the right to live and to tell them to make a last wish is the meanest thing ever! :mad

There are patients here in Pk too that have very little hope of survival but no one ever tells them that you're a gonner.

Things gotta change.
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 11:54:11 AM »
That's insane,how could they do that? and on a T.V show? no one objected?This worl is so mean sometimes.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk