Hi to all thals ! :)

• 22 Replies

Offline PositiveVibes

Re: Hi to all thals ! :)
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2008, 04:55:05 PM »
Hi Andy ! I do not know how to express my thankfullness!!! I am really really thankful to you and I appreciate that you have spent so much time in helping me ! I will give all the information i receive from you to my doctor. I hope she is familiar with most of the things and she will manage to take the right solution for my next transfusions and everything will be ok !
 :ty
Rozitka

Offline Vann

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2008, 09:57:00 AM »
Hi Rozitka,

I too have yellow eyes, there's nothing wrong with that. All the girls tell me it's sexy ;)

Anyway, why don't you want your spleen removed? I had mine removed at 13, they dose you up on morphine, you'll love it.

Offline PositiveVibes

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2008, 02:03:08 PM »
Hi Rozitka,

I too have yellow eyes, there's nothing wrong with that. All the girls tell me it's sexy ;)

Anyway, why don't you want your spleen removed? I had mine removed at 13, they dose you up on morphine, you'll love it.
I think you are crazy !!  :lalala
I do not want to have my spleen removed because everything is alright with it , so you should keep it as long as you can !
Rozitka

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2008, 03:17:51 PM »
Indeed, spleen is a useful organ (after all God Almighty put it there for a reason); it removes all the dead blood cells and other infectious entities that circulate in our blood. I know we have medicine like penicillin that can be somewhat alternative to the function; but still, holding on to a spleen as long as it does not cause trouble seems to be a sensible choice.
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline PositiveVibes

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2008, 07:41:57 PM »
§ãJ¡Ð ساجد  Thank youfor your reply ! I strongly agree with you ! :)
Rozitka

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2008, 01:31:21 AM »
Hi roztika u r realy lucky bcoze bcoze pencilin is now available in  tablet form...... few years ago wen docs removed my spleen  .they sugest ( penidura la injection I.M ) bcoze that times it was the only way to give pencilin to the patient ...... wow wat an experience hhahahhahah..... i cant xplain how painu that injection was ......
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Ekala74

Re: Hello everyone!!!
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2008, 03:28:52 AM »
My son was born with Sickle Cell Beta Plus Thalassemia, now he is 5 years old. He didn't suffer a crisis until he turn two years old. Last year he spent Christmas at the hospital with a spleen sequestration the first one. This really was scary, he was doing fine one day before and the next day he was with fever and vomiting. He pass out and was not responding, I called the ambulance and when we got to the hospital his blood count was 4 almost dead. After that he start suffering more crisis often and a second spleen sequestration last month with an Acute chest syndrome putting him on ICU for two weeks.
The Dr are telling me that they have to remove his spleen due to the fact that he already had two sequestrations. I am trying with all my power and with the faith of God not to remove the spleen. Is an organ that you need. I think is a personal choice but I leave it up to God to make the decision when is time and if it is necessary. :dunno

Offline Bobby

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2008, 03:15:02 PM »
Hello Rozitka,

Welcome!!!

I have a very large spleen since i was 9 or 10 and I'm going to keep it as long as possible.  I also have the yellowing of the eyes, since I was a child.  Sometimes they are really really other times only a little yellow.  I am Thal Intermedia. Other than that life is good.  Again Welcome!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk