Hi Everyone

• 5 Replies

Offline Irfee

Hi Everyone
« on: April 12, 2006, 03:55:42 AM »
Hi Everyone
I m a memeber of this forum and i share and browse this site regularly.Some of the memebers are really helpful for me like Andy,Sajid Rauf,Shikha mitra and Narendra.As u people know that my daughter, Maira, three years old is a Thalassaemia Major patient and i m thinking for her BMT.I m going to Dubai for a business trip.Would it be useful for me to get some information regarding BMT from Dubai?Is there any Thalassaemia Centre?Can anybody give me addressees of this centre.Thank you
Irfan

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: Hi Everyone
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 07:30:04 AM »
I'm not sure that this will help much as this only a guide that I thought of my self!

I hope that you know about the Sheikh Zayed Hospital in Lahore. First contact them to refer your case to their UAE branch (if any) or make a recommendation letter or something that you can use in other hospitals in UAE so that they can provide special treatment to your baby while you are there, because I've herad that they provide only regular medical facilites to people without a residient visa.

Hopefully they will provide BMT to you this way.
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 06:36:41 PM »
Irfan,

There is an excellent thal center in Dubai. It is the Al Wasl Center.

You can read about it at
http://www.dohms.gov.ae/en.portal?DOHMSThlassemia,DOHMSThlassemia,1,&_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=hospitals

Contact
Al-Wasl Hospital Campus
Phone:
(04) 3063243
(04) 3063252
(04) 3063230
Fax: 04-3241797

I visited this center when I was in Dubai and it is very modern and high tech. Patients there get very good care.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 06:50:34 PM »
I wish I could go but I'll be out of the country for international thal day celebrations in the Maldives.

And to anyone unsure about going....Go! You will love meeting everyone and you will learn plenty. The friendships made at these conferences are special and I saw how happy people are to meet again. Go! No excuses now....just go!   :biggrin
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Thanks To all Member's of Thal Form & Specially Mr Fahad
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 09:08:15 AM »
Hi 
Thanks to all thal form member's and specially Mr Fahad he help me a lot he provide me and give all adress that here in Jeddah Saudi Arabia where i can get the medicen & transe and he help me like a brother once again Thanks to all

MdAzeem

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 09:24:50 AM »
You are welcome MdAzeem :) .

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk