What do you all do?

• 21 Replies

Offline red

Re: What do you all do?
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2008, 10:37:38 AM »
Hii!
thanks, everything is cool and fine! :)
i've just been working at a resturant and savin up some green papers with pictures of former presidents on them.

hope your little one feels well all the time :)
i'm sure she will with a great mom like you!

Offline asim_aziz

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2008, 08:56:50 PM »
@zaini it hapenes with me too. When hb goes low and transfusion time comes nearer  I feel lazy and weak and if i run or climb stairs or keep walking for a long distance i get short of breath and fast heartbeats. But i try to do my best and not think about it and keep my self active and busy keep my diet good and keep well hydrated. Spend time with freinds and familly keep my self happy and relaxed and not think sad things or dont take tension and dont do anything that will get me tired
in the race to be the champion there no finish line.

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2008, 02:00:30 PM »
Thanx Asim :)

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Bobby

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2008, 03:04:34 AM »
I feel like crap now. I haven't had a transfusion since I was 11. I'm 32 now. I'm usually high energy and happy. but over the last month its been the opposite, sad and tired.  I will be see the Hematologist next week. I usually function well at 7 or 8Hb, but I feel its lower now.  I'd love a tranfusion just to get back to normal. 

Offline Zaini

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2008, 11:25:38 AM »
Hi Bobby,

I am sorry to hear about your condition,do see a heamotologist and a transfusion once in a while is not that bad.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Lilian

• I was put on earth to kick some ass!!
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2008, 06:50:52 AM »
Hi Zaini,

Yea, i do feel really weak in my last week before transfusion. Climbing the stairs is enough to get me breathless. Also, my mood also gets affected quite badly. I'll be more temperamental, impatient and easily frustrated.

I find myself sleeping a lot before transfusion. I just seem to feel sleepier than usual. I guess it's my body's way of conserving energy hah.

Well, i always find that eating healthily as well as getting enough rest is crucial during this week. This is the time when my immune is also affected, thus leaving me more vulnerable to catching colds and stuff.

Yea, i know how mums feel. Sometimes when i see my mum looking at me, i can feel her pain. it's like she'd gladly trade places for me. And i always try to downplay my physical pain so as not to worry her. One thing that breaks my heart is that my mum blames herself for my thal tho. i keep telling her like it's not her fault, my life is not that bad, i have lots of blessings...... if only she'd stop blaming herself.

I tell my mum that God gave me thal becos He knows i am strong enough to endure it. Whenever i tell my friends about my transfusion, they go like "gosh, if i were in your place, i'd have killed myself a long time ago. i dunno how you do it". and they have not heard about the desferal injections!!  :dunno

so you see, luckily it's me and not them huh  :rotfl

Take care, and God Bless to you and your girl :)
~ I was put on earth to kick some ass!

Offline Zaini

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2008, 05:20:52 PM »
Hi Lilian,

Thanks for your advice,moms are like that :) i hope you'll one day become one to know that :).

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk