• AYSAM
  • my litrtle man
two years old
« on: May 22, 2008, 05:00:45 AM »
                             :hugfriend i love you my son  :hugfriend]
                                                aysam
                                             from mum
, MY LITTLE MAN ,
I MEET A BOY EVER SO SWEET THERE HE TOOK MY HEART FROM NOW HE WANTS TO SET IT FREE
       I WENT HOME TO CRY ON MY BED MY FATHER CAME IN TO FIND ME DEAD
HE FOUND A LETTER IT SAID
 (DIG MY GRAVE DIG IT DEEP ON THE STONE UP ABOVE TELL THE WORLD I DIED FOR LOVE )

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: two years old
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 01:29:20 PM »
Have a great birthday!

~May you have many more to come!!~
:party :bigparty :party
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 01:48:40 PM »
Hello,

It is not a sentence to life, remember children learn from the parents. We never talk about thalassemia around our children and we are never depressed in front of them. We enjoy every moment to the fullest smiling and laughing.

Best of luck and happy birthday Aysam.
Regards.

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 04:04:24 PM »
Happy Birthday Aysam!!
 :bigparty :congrats

Love,
Sharmin

Sharmin

Kathy11

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 12:44:16 AM »
Happy Birthday Aysam May you enjoy many more birthdays to come

. :bigparty :bigparty :bigparty

Kathy

Offline AL

• Aqeel with Aleesya
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 01:03:16 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:bigparty :bigparty :party :party :party :bigparty :bigparty :bigparty :bigparty

:party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party

CHEER UP! SMILE ALWAYS! :grin :smiley :yes :happyyes :) :noangel :clap :jumping :stars :stars :stars :stars :stars

Offline aysam

• AYSAM
  • my litrtle man
I LOVE YOU ALL & AYSAM DOSE TO
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 04:07:42 AM »
 :heartpink :heartpink :heartpink :heartpink :heartpink :heartpink :heartpink :heartpink :heartpink

YOU ALL ARE THE BEST PEOLPE I HAVENT MEET BEFORE WE REALLY APREITIATE AND LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR AYSAM IT HONESTLY MADE ME CRY TO SEE THAT PEOLPE REALLY STILL HAVE HEARTS , ALL YOU GUYS I HAVENT EVER MEET AND HOW KIND YOU ALL ARE TO US PEOLPE I KNOW AND FREINDS AND FAMALIY DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO EVEN VISIT AYSAM ONCE IN HOSTPITAL OR EVEN SAY HELLO WHY BECUSE HE IS SICK FROM WHEN I NEW MY SON WAS SICK I LOST MANY PEOLPE FAMLIY AND SUPPOSE TO BE FREINDS WHY ? I DONT KNOW I THINK KNOWNE WANT, TO GO NEAR HIM THEY ACCTULY THINK THAT THEY WILL CATCH THALASSEMIA , THATS HOW STUPID PEOLPE ARE U KNOW I WANT TO SHARE THIS EXPERINCE WITH U ALL I TOO AYSAM TO LEBAONON AND ON THE WAY THERE HE HAD NO SEAT SO HE SAT ON MY LAP WHILE I WAS SITTING IN BETWEEN TWO ON EACH SIDE ALL THE WAY THERE I ASKED A LADY WHO HAD FIVE KIDS I SAID PLEASE IM SORRY IS IT OK MY SON HE WANTS TO SLEEP CAN U OFFER ME A CHAIR BECUSE HE IS UNCOMFTORBAL SO HE CAN SLEEP U KNOW WHAT SHE SAID WHAT U WANT MY KIDS TO CATCH WAHT HE HAS VERY SAD TO THINK PEOLPE ARE LIKE THIS AND I HAD GIVEN UP BUT WHEN I SAW HOW ALL U GUYS REALLY CARED FOR LITTLE AYSAM U GAVE ME HOPE AND FAITH AGAIN THAT THERES STILL PREOLPE IN THIS WORLD WHO HAVE HEARTS THANKYOU  :heartpink :heartpink :heartpink :heartpink :heartpink :heartpink :heartpink :heartpink
, MY LITTLE MAN ,
I MEET A BOY EVER SO SWEET THERE HE TOOK MY HEART FROM NOW HE WANTS TO SET IT FREE
       I WENT HOME TO CRY ON MY BED MY FATHER CAME IN TO FIND ME DEAD
HE FOUND A LETTER IT SAID
 (DIG MY GRAVE DIG IT DEEP ON THE STONE UP ABOVE TELL THE WORLD I DIED FOR LOVE )

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 04:29:43 AM »
Please don't let stupid people get you down. Thalassemia is an inherited gene disorder and can't be caught from someone else. People can be so foolish and insensitive. You will find people here who do care and who will give you tons of support and advice. Some of the things you will have to do for your child will be hard but you can always find strength knowing that these are the things that will give him the chance to have a normal life. Complying with treatment is always necessary and you must always remember it is why there are thals alive in this world who are in their 50's and 60's. You can do your best for him and we are here to help as much as we can. There are many parents in this group who have been through everything you will be going through and they can give you the best advice.

Lisa would be really proud to see how her group embraces everyone who comes here.  :happyyes
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2008, 06:24:23 AM »
The only thing anyone has to worry about 'catching' is a bad attitude - like that of the lady who was so cruel to you and our precious little Aysam.  I'm so sorry that you have had to deal with such ignorance - some people take good health for granted - I think that is what allows them to judge other people. 

I hope we can help rebuild your confidence and hope here.  Like Andy said - we need to concentrate on the good things available to us - and the good people who are willing to help us:)

Take care,

Love,
Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2008, 12:05:07 PM »
WOW!! what a big fool was that woman?

Aysum is really cute and adorable,give him a big wet kiss from me  :hugfriend.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Lyanne

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2008, 03:35:44 PM »

well said Andy and Sharmin...........
LYANNE :yahoo

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2008, 06:43:02 PM »
Knowledge is power, I remember when I was in grade 4 (now that I am going 40 soon) we had a classmate who needed blood transfusion from the age of 2 to 11 (I don't think it was thalassemia though) and few bullies targeted him for that.

Our teacher gave a project to bullies about the medical condition of that child. One week later, they came up with tears in their eyes and had great respect for the victim.

Thank you Miss Loyal for teaching us the lesson of our lives.
Regards.

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2008, 04:43:35 AM »
Sadly there are people like that.

It's sad to hear the stories what parents say about taking their children off from school when even the educated teachers won't share lunch with Thals. and parents of other kids telling them to stay away from "Those kids" :mad

JSF does Psychiatric counseling of Thals. and their parents; but I think it's the rest of the people that needs it more badly. We need a massive awareness campaign to alter the mentality of the masses fast otherwise such incidents will keep on occurring.
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk