brethless

• 2 Replies

Offline mel

brethless
« on: May 22, 2008, 10:15:03 PM »
hi guys

since yesterday iv become brethless all of a sudden felt like i couldent breath its like wen u have a hypo ? i checked my suger levels and it was 8.6, which is not that low to cause a hypo ?? i am very worried as my doc told  me my heart is workin 50% as it overloaded with iron !! is it that im havin heart attack ?? im very scared and all i ceem to do is cry can any one explain wot it is or shall i go to the hospital ?????????????? :wah

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: brethless
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 10:32:57 PM »
Hi Mel,

Breathlessness can be caused by many things. I do think any sudden change should be checked out though. The symptoms of heart attack are listed below. Please try to stay calm and don't panic. If your heart is failing as in congestive heart failure, you will most likely have swelling and noticeable water retention, along with weakness. If you feel the symptoms are severe you should seek help immediately. If you aren't showing any of the signs listed below, call your doctor in the morning and explain how you are feeling and that you would like to come in for an EKG to make sure it isn't your heart.

http://www.healthcentral.com/heart-disease/patient-guide-44510-6.html

What are the warning signs of a heart attack?

The American Heart Association and other medical experts say the body likely will send one or more of these warning signals of a heart attack:

* Uncomfortable pressure, fullness, squeezing or pain in the center of the chest lasting more than a few minutes.
    * Pain spreading to the shoulders, neck or arms. The pain may be mild to intense. It may feel like pressure, tightness, burning, or heavy weight. It may be located in the chest, upper abdomen, neck, jaw, or inside the arms or shoulders.
    * Chest discomfort with lightheadedness, fainting, sweating, nausea or shortness of breath.
    * Anxiety, nervousness and/or cold, sweaty skin.
    * Paleness or pallor.
    * Increased or irregular heart rate.
    * Feeling of impending doom.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline mel

Re: brethless
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 10:47:28 PM »
thanks andy i feel  a bit better reading that so i no wot to look out for, it jus come over me so quickly couldnt breath started sweeting and felt sick also i felt weak !!! im really scared iv bein active all my life thal has never stoped me from doin anythin iv bein riding horses since i was 9 years old and then owend my own for 5 years and belive me its hard work, but never stoped me untill i become a diebetic almost 2 years now since then iv jus gone down hill !!! im scared of death and dying i hope i can overcome my fears and beat this iron !!!!!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk