:ty

Sharmin

Sharmin

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
Re: Good news
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2009, 02:46:27 AM »
Hi all,

lil A had his last soccer game today - his team won 3-2 - lil A had 2 goals.  Tomorrow he is getting the top award in Language Arts for his school - his teacher said that he missed too much school and too much important material to get the overall academic award - but if we schedule hospital visits better next year he will get it next year. 

Thanks again for your support - I am happy to attend the awards assembly tomorrow.  We couldn't do any of this without you guys - and the older thals leading the way for our little ones.  Thank you all:)  Thanks Andy for making all of this possible.

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2009, 02:48:27 AM »
Hi all,

lil A had his last soccer game today - his team won 3-2 - lil A had 2 goals.  Tomorrow he is getting the top award in Language Arts for his school - his teacher said that he missed too much school and too much important material to get the overall academic award - but if we schedule hospital visits better next year he will get it next year.  The ivig and transfusions are taking up a lot of time this year.  I hope that this does not sound like endless bragging - my hope is to have parents of newly diagnosed thals to see something so positive along with the negative that their doctors have probably given them.

Thanks again for your support - I am happy to attend the awards assembly tomorrow.  We couldn't do any of this without you guys - and the older thals leading the way for our little ones.  Thank you all:)  Thanks Andy for making all of this possible.  After all of the crying and worrying, it is nice to have these special stories to share and to encourage the even younger thals that anything is possible.  

Sharmin
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 05:53:53 AM by Sharmin »
Sharmin

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2009, 01:12:40 PM »
Congratulations Sharmin and little A.  :congrats

I am truely sooooooo proud of you little A, you are such an inspiration to all of us.  :clap :clap :yahoo :yahoo

Thanks so much Sharmin for sharing this wonderful news. I really wish i could attend with you to give my little sweetie a big hug.  :bighug

Keep it up
 :thumbsup :thumbsup
manal

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2009, 04:13:55 PM »
Sharmin, :hugfriend

I am so happy for Lil A,a good news on this forum is good news for everyone  :biggrin lots of hugs and kisses for our lil champ   :hugfriend.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2009, 12:33:23 PM »
Sharmin,
i m really  very happy to hear this ,, so now we have a star of football as well we have ice hocke's star  , now we have another zinedin zidane in the family , WAY TO GO LIL A you're an inspiration for the thals of tommorow as well as u r an inpiration of today's thals . :congrats to you sharmin for being a sucesfull super mom ..

hummm... sorry for being too late but i was not at home yesterday as i was out of city to visit my doctor and all other  things i will discuss in another post ...

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline maryo0m

• ---SPREAD UR WINGS AND FLY---
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2009, 02:51:33 PM »
sHARMiN tHis Is AwSomE  :biggrin

Im glad to hear that  :hugfriend
------------Spread your wings and fly-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk