How to post new and reply to topics.

• 26 Replies

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: How to post new and reply to topics.
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2009, 06:15:59 PM »
Andy,

:console :console :console

I have no words.

Zaini.

^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2009, 07:01:22 PM »
SF,
you refreshed the sweet memories again ... i m unable to decide wat to say more  ... he was my best friend ... My Nice Friend ....

UMAIR
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2009, 07:10:49 PM »
Andy,

While remembering my own pain in losing Sajid - I can only imagine how you must have been crushed when he passed away  :console

Sajid,

Still missing you bro. 

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline SF

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2009, 03:10:22 AM »
I'm sorry to have brought back the sad and painful memories for you all. I really didn't mean it, so, please forgive me for that.
I'm also afraid to think and state that I may also be in the similar (but hopefully slightly better) situation than what Sajid was in. I've never had Ferritin of below 4000 all my life. I already have loads and loads of iron built up on both my heart and liver, as measured with T2*. I have also even started to get some cardiac symptoms, though not that severe, yet. I am thankful that I lived thus far, but definitely pray that I have more to live. Please keep me in your prayers, thanks!

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2009, 03:37:22 AM »
Dear SF,

Please don't feel bad - Sajid is always with us and we never forget about him.  If you look to the left of the screen you will see Sajid's dove, which is forever a part of who we are.  We are glad that someone asked us about our Sajid and we are always glad to talk about him. 

We hope that we can help you get your iron levels down.  We are happy to have you here :)

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2009, 05:39:51 AM »
SF,

At the top of the page are pictures of Lisa and along the side is Sajid's dove. We are always reminded of our dear friends so don't worry about bringing back memories. They are all around us.

I want you to understand that now you are in the US and you have access to excellent and complete care and you should take full advantage of it. I would suggest you register with the Cooley's Anemia Foundation and ask them about a referral to one of California's Comprehensive Care Centers. Unlike Sajid, you have access to a health care system that can turn your situation around and you should do exactly that.

Contact
Cooley's Anemia Foundation
330 Seventh Avenue, #900
New York, NY 10001
(800)522-7222
Fax: 212-279-5999

Patient Services Manager
Eileen Scott
eileen.s@cooleysanemia.org
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline SF

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2009, 06:23:04 AM »
I did finally join CAF late last year and have already gotten so many benefits from doing so. Thanks for showing me the light to how I can get a referral to go see Dr. Vichinsky and other hematologists at OCH, by-passing getting referral from my Hematologist at LPCH @ Stanford.

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2010, 01:29:14 PM »
Tears running from my eyes. We remember you Sajid. You were such an inspiration to all of us. May you rest in peace.
Regards.

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2010, 03:59:17 AM »
:sigh May Allah bless you Sajid.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2010, 05:28:48 PM »
I would encourage all members to ask questions in posts, rather than emailing me. Most often, you will receive more replies if you post your question. I just discovered two emails in my spam. Both of these could have been missed entirely. Please do not email your questions. Post them. That is why this group exists.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline alnahrahmea

• Thal Mom from the Philippines
  • This is my God's gift and warrior in us. :)
    • Princess SHINE's KINGDOM
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2010, 11:24:36 AM »
I perfectly agree with you Andy about missing Sajid.  We are about the same age. He would have been 28 by now too. :)  I never knew any Thal in a state like Sajid who would be posting cheerily about a bad news in his health here.  So, we all get to miss him.   :sadyup
Lei  :heartpink

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2012, 03:36:47 PM »
Not willing to grave dig this topic but I felt like missing Sajid again. I saw the thread title in picture on main post of this thread and it linked to: http://www.thalassemiapatientsandfriends.com/index.php/topic,1728.msg14359.html#msg14359

Well Sajid, I got to know you late, sadly. But I now perfectly know you and your kindness that you showered and bestowed upon us.

I would be meeting you someday at the gates of entrance in heaven, and I hope you come to greet and receive me and maybe after that, we get to know each other even more nicely.

While the whole September 2008 was nice for me, because of my b'day that falls on 8th and especially the dates between 20-28 because very big success in my life was achieved within those days and there is not a single day I do not remember them. But when now I remember the date you left us, I feel bad, very bad that I was in a jolly mood and I didn't even knew that my future nice friend is leaving me.

I hope your family is alright and more importantly, you're right. Now no thalassemia can hurdle you, you're free from pain my friend, free to fly and free to live.

Miss you, buddy (and again, tears in eyes...).  :wah
Every child is special.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk