watch and think about it

• 18 Replies

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
watch and think about it
« on: September 15, 2008, 05:02:12 AM »
Hi all :
check this video link ... you will  thanx to your god after watching this video plz concentrate on the words of the singer ( or watever he is )  .. and let me know how you are feeling after watching this video .. i hope you will feel better that you have most of the blessings  of God ... and just one little prob .. otherwise you are completely normal built human ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm34NlMiKtE
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 06:15:03 AM by nice friend »
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: watch and think about it
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 08:17:43 AM »
It's only when you realize the less fortunate people than ourselves that makes our own suffering feel less.
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 09:11:24 AM »
 :exactly Sajid , i agree

It's only when you realize the less fortunate people than ourselves that makes our own suffering feel less
we have to think in this way to make our lives beutiful and full of joy... thinking in this way will make our life easy... thinking in negative way, like that " WHY ME AND OTHERS NOT ??? ?? " will make us unhappy and it will bring nothing but the sadness in our lives ..

take care be positive and think positive, it's is the message wat i want to convey in this thread ..
umair
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 01:18:05 AM by nice friend »
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 02:26:05 PM »
What a wonderful attitude guys:)

I'll have to let my son read your posts.   You are both very inspiring. 

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 01:15:13 AM »
Hi Sharmin:
Thank You ! for appreciating the effort ....
its mean alot for me ... soo plz keep appreciating ..
sure , also show him the video  as well ...
it will make him easy to understand  real concept  ( logic behind this post )....
Best of luck ,  i hope little soldier will understand it in its true meanings ..

Take care
umair
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 06:15:34 AM by nice friend »

===========
Umair

Offline Lyanne

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 04:27:03 AM »

:exactly  :agree :yeahthat Sajid! Appreciating things makes life easier and finding contentment is finding happiness as well.
LYANNE :yahoo

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 03:33:30 PM »
My God Umair,this video brought tears to my eyes,because i do whine a lot,forgive me GOD when i whine  :(.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 10:33:11 PM »
AOA Zaini :
i found this video realy heart touching ,
this video brought tears to my eyes
it's wat happen's to me as well when-ever i watched this video ... oh Thanx GOD i m not having any disability along with thalassamia ... if i have something disorder in me, thanx GOD its manageable ... Thanx GOD i m able to walk freely .. thank GOD i can see the beutifull world .. thank GOD you gave me hands to done my work and to eat meal ... thank GOD i can play with my friends .. thank GOD i can walk and run as well .... OH GOD !!! your blessings are countless , i cant even count the blessings that you showerd on me ... even, i m unable to say thanx for all of your blessings ...
Oh GOD, how inappreciative i m , i m whining for one thing and not thanking you for many things... i m whining for illness but not saying thank you in everyday's routine that you gave me another day to done my half done jobs and return to you to make my hereafter good and to make myself deservable for the heaven ... i m weeping and asking to you " why me and my bro or sis not ?? " , its not brotherhood, how selfish i m .... , how thankless i m ....
Oh GOD , FORGIVE ME WHEN I WHINE ....
Oh GOD , FORGIVE ME FOR ALL OF MY INSANES ....
Oh GOD , FORGIVE ME FOR MY THANKLESSNESS ....

Sometimes , God breaks ours pirit to save our soul.

Best Regards
Take CAre
umair
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 06:16:06 AM by nice friend »

===========
Umair

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 07:08:16 PM »
Note , you can find same post/message to which i quoted this , above in this thread ...
It's only when you realize the less fortunate people than ourselves that makes our own suffering feel less.

this wat he was for me .. he were the first to understand and reply to my message ... he always were  the first person who understand my feelings and my message ... he was the man who were always there to understand my message .. he always were the first to give the words to my feelings ..... thats why i miss him alot and feeling an emptiness in my life .... he was like my big bro , my guide , an adviser to tell me, wat to do and wat don't ... he advised me on several occasions told me on several occasion that this topic has been disscused before and its not ... he gave me confidence and assured me that i can send  anything on site and i can feel free to send anything ...  whenever i sent something out of topic he were there to move that post to its real place ..... whenever i did something wrong , i had to just inform  him and he corrects that mistake ....  i remember once i sent in a post that insulin should be given in muscle he sent correction of that and told me that insulin should be given into subcotanious layer , not in muscle ..... it was our routine to chat and have discussion about our selves , our conditions , treatments and to disscuss about wats going on forum... we informed each other several times that there is a message waiting for your reply  ... during 6 months of our friendship , when-ever i felt bored and had nothing to do , he were there to chat ....  our unlimited internet connections gave us freedom to chat all day and we chatted .... now unlimited access have no meaning for me ..
AAhhh .......................... Sajid Bro , you left me alone  too early to suffer with diseas and loneliness  ....  who will help me like you did ???... had never you thought about me and my problemes ???........

from one to whom you liked to call Bro  everytime in chat .... i  still miss you alot Bro ...
Your Bro ,
UMAIR
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 08:03:30 PM by nice friend »

===========
Umair

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 08:17:19 PM »
whenever i sent something out of topic he were there to move that post to its real place ..... whenever i did something wrong , i had to just inform  him and he corrects that mistake ....

Umair, I know that none of us can take the place of Sajid, because no one can take the place of anyone, but if you ever need any help with what you stated above, you can always ask Andy, Sharmin, or I to do that for you.  Just private message us and we will help you.  We always move the posts that we feel are out of place anyway, but if you need something done just let us know.   :hugfriend

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 09:06:02 PM »
Hi Umair,

Like Danielle said, we are all here for you.  No one can take Sajid's place, and I know that his friendship played a vital role in you improving your health in recent months.  I wish he were here to urge you along, he had his own way of affecting people but you are not alone.  We are all here for you.  Keep doing what Sajid encouraged you to do, remember the six months that he spent sharing his thoughts with you and don't lose what he inspired you to do.  Thank god we have his old messages to remind us:) 

You have sent some good supporting and encouraging messages to everyone too Umair - you were the one to start this thread - keep it up buddy your words have helped a lot of people especially me lately,

Take care bro,

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2008, 12:12:33 AM »
Umair.. we are all here for you :hugfriend :hugfriend :hugfriend :hugfriend :hugfriend :hugfriend :hugfriend
manal

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2008, 09:07:44 AM »
Hi Manal, Sharmin and Danielle ,
Thank you for your kind words.. you people are helping me alot to come out of this shockng news ..... i know you all are always there to help me and all visitors of the site ...
Thanx alot  you all ....

Best Regards
Take Care
umair

===========
Umair

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2008, 11:21:09 AM »
who are we
what iz are importance
what we are ment for
what iz the reason that some of the thals goes into depression for nothing
Hi DJ ,
here r my answers to your questions ... i have tried my best and i have my own way of  thinking mayb you wouldn't agree. but its my thinking ...

Who We Are ??...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhvko_Co6n4
thats all our reality is ... okiey

what iz are importance ??...
Think highly of yourself, for the world takes you at your own estimate!

what we are ment for ??
i think that instead of thinking that wat we dont have we have to think about the people who are less fortuneate tthan us ... watch this video its te same video i have posted a link for in first post of this thread  but this time that video is with written english support as i got messages of people that they didn't understand the voice of ahmed bukhatir in this video and they thought that he is saying something in arabic ... do check it ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs67W8qqDfI

what iz the reason that some of the thals goes into depression for nothing ...
i cant answer this question without explaining the situation which discourage's a thal to carry on the fine treatment , some time it could b a financial probleme ( mostly ) , sometime it could bcoze it seems a long fight that seems not to end till the times come up of ... but its not enough to demorlize a thal ..  mostly thals feels bad when a social probleme come's in the scene of a thal's lfe ...when... when  its looks like a life without a mission , okie i will write on it with details very soon ... till then bbubye ...

i hope explained a lil bit .... ;)

Take  care
Umair

===========
Umair

Offline Dori

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2009, 01:00:26 AM »
Your posted made me curious. It's too bad that I can't understand.. I guess it's too late :/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk