Sajid Is No Longer With Us

• 81 Replies
Re: Sajid Is No Longer With Us
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2008, 08:09:54 AM »
I m extreamely sadden by the passing of one of the great contributor's of this site. His advise and strenght has been n important part of this forum. I have rarely written  on this site but I made it a point to read as much info as I can and have read much about Sajid. Though I didn't know him his passing has moved me to tears :sorrow

May god be with him and his family at this very trying times :pray

Offline vic

• thal minor with sickle cell child
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2008, 01:31:40 PM »
i am in total shock.  i cannot even begin to comprehend that sajid is no longer with us.  he was the constant on this site and his wise words and keeping everyone up on the latest news was  reassuring .

to his family- i am so sorry for your loss.  to lose a child ...... my heart goes out to you all.

vic

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2008, 03:55:07 PM »
every badnews makes me more depressing abut my cutiepie . he was the one who helped me in overcoming depression i was in . may god bless his soul
AOA,

I am a cousin of Sajid Rauf. He has expired last night and if you are his best friend please visit his home and pray along with his mum and sister. May his soul rest in peace and Allah give him paradise ameen. I am sorry to open the news this way but i thought everyone will already be knowing it as most of his friends are from Pakistan.

Take care,

Allah Nigaybaan
Amber

I just got this mail,plz this can't be happeneing,anyone have any contact with Sajid? Andy?

ZAINI.

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2008, 09:21:52 PM »
I am sorry if i am over reacting,but Sajid's demise has got me thinking,i never believed that one day i'll get attached so much to the people i've never met,but i feel like relation or friendship we have is may be like blood ties,may be even more then that,our problems are same ,along with our grieves and happiness,i just feel like sajid would have wanted it.
What i really wanna say is that i think we should be in a bit more closer contact,emails are no use if the person is not using internet,so may be something like phone numbers?
It's just an advice,it's totally up to you,if you feel like there is no harm in doing so,exchange your phone numbers with others,with whom you feel most comfortable with on this forum,whom you consider is close enough!
I think i can start it by asking Umair,please PM me your number bro,if you don't mind,i just don't wanna loose any one of you.

We miss you Sajid.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2008, 09:46:47 PM »
My dear sister Zaini,

I understand you completely.  I think that we have all become very close.  Perhaps we have gotten to know each other better than we would even if we lived next door to each other.  We share our inner most concerns and thoughts with each other everyday.  Losing Sajid has shown me how much you can become attached to someone who is not physically in close proximity.  Lucky for us his posts are here, and he left his thoughts and his advise with us. 

My son was also beginning to correspond with Sajid, I shared the heartbreaking news with him last night because he needed to know why mommy was so distraught.  It was very difficult to do and I think he is wondering why I couldn't help him.  I wish there was something I could have done. 

I have left you my phone number this morning in a facebook message, please call me anytime - or leave me you number and I will call you. 

Take care,

Sharmin
Sharmin

Kathy11

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2008, 11:15:12 PM »
Good morning to all.
May you all have a better day than yesterday :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers.

Umair I am here ,If you need to chat. you are not alone.  we all care for you  .Sajid knew the reason why he invited you to joint this forum. so honour him please be strong ,Prayers will help you  with your grief.
Take care  .

Kathy

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2008, 11:20:51 PM »
Thank you so much Kathy for being strong for everyone.

Sharmin
Sharmin

Kathy11

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2008, 11:24:15 PM »
Dear Sharmin.
Sajid would like us to go on as usual.
Be strong my friend,
Love from Kathy

Kathy11

Happy Birthday Lyanne.
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2008, 11:29:15 PM »
Dear Lyanne .

May you have a wonderfull  Birthday , I pray and wish that you are bless with many  many more birthdays. :bigparty :bigparty :bigparty :bigparty :bigparty :bigparty :bigparty :bigparty

With love from  Kathy

Kathy11

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2008, 11:55:30 PM »
Hi  Zaini.

WE get attached to our  friends  that is because we chose them.
 where as for family were are stuck with them, without a choice.

That's what I meant when I say I love you all. because I chose to be friends every person  without condition,
Its a special  kind    of friendship and its a gift from god. we all get as much as we give.
 its good to be altruistic

Sajid was an altruism

Zaini be strong and take care.
Lots of Love from  Kathy

Offline maha

« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2008, 04:21:25 AM »
I am shocked. Have no words. Logged in after two months and this is the first thing I read. Inna lillahi wa inna illaihi rajioon.

Offline cherieann

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2008, 04:53:16 AM »
I just found out last night that a good friend of mine has died.
Sajid was a constant rock to me.
He was one of the first Thalassaemics on line that reached out his hand to acknowledge and support me.
At the moment my head is swamped with emotions and thoughts.
Physically we have never met as he lives in Pakistan but emotionally I am very attached to him.
He was always on line ready to encourage and support me as I live and deal with the Thalassaemia.
I hope that he is looking down on all of his thal pals smililng and still encouraging us as we move through life.
The greatest tribute I can give to his memory is to continue to inform others about Thalassaemia and to survive with Thalassaemia.
A wonderful person that I will truly miss.
Thalassaemia is a lifestyle not a burden.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2008, 05:30:55 AM »
26/april/2008, when i registered myself on this forum ....
28/april/2008, when i got 1st PM message from you ... it was regarding my request of info about the infusion system of JSF ( his thal center ) ...here it is ..

Desferal Pump
« Sent to: nice friend on: 28 April 2008, 15:31:55 »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

I've posted about the pump price and picture on:

http://www.thalassemiapatientsandfriends.com/index.php?topic=1665.msg13821#msg13821

after it began ,we had exchanged many PMs  , then we turned on msn as well for live chat , your timings to come online was 10;00am to 1;00 pm PST and then short visits after every prayer .... it was electricity ,which played a big role to forced you to go offline several time... several time you went for a short time to out the  desferal needle ,when we met in morning times ... we had dismissed chat session only  sometimes for the dinner sometimes for the lunch... otherwise all day we have been online to chat  .... and now you left me alone .. i m alone again as as i was before joining this forum ....

it was your last PM that i got ,, it was in reply of my PM in which i was asking about to post or not the info that i reached about th Ferrimeter ...

check it yaar i got something
« Sent to: nice friend on: 11 September 2008, 09:54:36 »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

The technology used here is known as SQUID.

It had been discussed before but it is not as successful as FerriScan as this requires a special dedicated hardware while FerriScan can be implemented to existing MRI machines that match the specs.

Because of this SQUID is more expensive.

Thursday , 18th , September , 2008 ..
it is the date when you met me for the last time ....
20, september when i recieved the mail from his cousin that contained the message
" INNAL LILAHEE WA INAL ELAIHEE RAJIUON.... MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE DEAREST SAJID .....
THIS IS THE LAST EMAIL I HAVE FROM HIM.....YOU WERE A VERY NICE PERSON AND WILL BE MISSED. DEAR ALL PLEASE PRAY FOR HIS MAGFIRAT INSHALLAH.
WE HOPE ALLAH (SWT) GIVES PATIENCE TO OUR FAMILY ESPECIALLY TO HIS MOTHER "
.... i thought that it could be a bad joke in reply of the joke of sajid in which he was pointing the mistake of government official , and the person is telling him that he will no more free to walk on the streets of RWP .... but it was telling something else , something that is still unbelievable for me ...

21, september when i felt that its too long that i havn't meet to sajid then i sent a mail to his cousin , and asked her that wat she is talking about ... if that is a joke then its a bad joke and plz no more joke ...  but.. it is my fate, that it wasn't a joke ... i cant type anymore , i will try to share my of time i spent with sajid on internet .... i cant believe its all that happening to me is for the person to whom i had never meet .....

UMAIR

« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 05:36:28 AM by nice friend »
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline omega

« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2008, 05:35:29 AM »
I am very sorry to get this unfortunate news.

May his soul rest in peace.

omega

Offline Christine Mary

• Mother of Lauryn, who has Thal Major
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2008, 07:12:10 AM »
NOOOOO!!!!! I JUST READ THE NEWS!!! NOT SAJID!! HE WAS SO COMFORTING TO ME WHEN LAURYN WAS DIAGNOSED!!! HE HAS ALWAYS SAID SHE WAS HIS LITTLE CUPPY CAKE! I STILL CALL HER THAT TO THIS DAY BECAUSE OF HIM!!!

HE WAS THE LAST PERSON ID EVER IMAGINE BEING TAKEN FROM THIS GODDAMN DISEASE!!!!!
HE WAS SO SMART,AND LIGHT HEARTED.HE WAS A BLESSING TO US ALL.
I WALL MAKE SURE THAT AS MY DAUGHTER GROWS,SHE WILL KNOW UNCLE SAJID IS WATCHING OVER HER.

I WILL PRAY FOR AND TO HIM NIGHTLY THANKING HIM FOR HIS WISDOM AND COURAGE.

I LOVE YOU SAJID...MY FRIEND.AND MY SAVIOUR

CHRISTINE

Lauryn's Mom

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk