Sajid Rauf, Brother to Us All

• 101 Replies

Offline Poirot

Re: Sajid Rauf, Brother to Us All
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2008, 07:06:05 AM »
This is a complete shocker to me. Had not visited the site for sometime, and this is the first thing the jumps out at me when I logged in today.

Sajid was one of the earliest members of this site, when it moved from the msn groups and always one of the most active. I know he took immense pride in writing back to everyone and the number of posts he wrote is testimony to that. His words will certainly live on. I can never forget that he always remembered to wish me on my birthday, even when I was not even visiting the site.

I had asked him about his diabetes when he first wrote about it, and he just laughed it away. What a soldier.

First Ashish, now Sajid ...... what a horrible year this has been.

Sajid, Live in Peace.

Poirot

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2008, 05:17:43 AM »
It was and is still a shocker to us all, He will always remain in our hearts with his positive approach.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2008, 11:51:24 PM »
Sajid,

Missing you bro. 

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2008, 04:28:43 AM »
missing you Sajid .. missing your encouragement , missing your post full of fun and joy .. remembering your words  that you said  ,,. i still remeber you mentioned in your post that ,
By the way, thanks for liking my style.I tend to choose the lighter side of conversation so that it does not worry the reader.

missing you buddy and missing your style of posts and conversations ...you was great , wanted to help other but without making someone worried about the seriousness of the matter  ...
i m hopeless to meet anyone like you  .. becoze no one could be that much great as you was ..
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2008, 06:50:11 AM »
Umair,

Hey buddy, losing Sajid has left a terrible void for us all  :(
I think it would take an army of people to replace him. 

I know that Sajid was your pal and your role model, please keep leaning on us as you get through this difficult time.  You are a great role model for many others too. 

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2008, 10:42:57 AM »
Hi Sharmin,
i will try to do what-ever i can do ,
its 100% right ... i agree to that ..
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline priya

« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2008, 04:31:41 AM »
This is really shocking.I have not visited the site for long time, but when i logged i saw this heartbreaking news.It is really hard to accept the truth.

I don't have words to express my feeling.
losing Sajid has left a terrible void for us all  :(

Dimple

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2008, 12:52:40 AM »
Dimple,

Sorry that we have this awful news for you :console
I can understand your shock, we all still feel it everyday.   

Sharmin
Sharmin

« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2008, 11:41:12 AM »
Sajid,
        my sweet brother i miss u soooo much :wah  ur mom and ur all family members r missing u too.I cant express my feelings in words that  how i feel while using ur computer typing on ur key board, siting on ur seat. Just come here to ur room every day open the thalpal site and read the old posts.I cant leave this forum because u love them and i might say Sajid " u have a v big n lovely family" and i also want to be a part of this family.
                                                   sadaf ch sajid 's sis

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2008, 12:29:52 PM »
Hi Sadaf ch.

You are most welcomed here. Though we will never ever forget our Sajid but having you here with us is something everyone will appreciate and makes us feel that he is there. My sincere condolences to your mom and to you. I can understand how you are feeling because the loss is great but what i can say is that i am sure that you know he is in a better place with no pain. Please keep posting :hugfriend

manal

Offline T @ r ! Q

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2008, 04:30:54 PM »
Sadaf,
My sincere condolences to you and your family. Sajid was our brother, an inspiration and idol for all of us. We can never forget him and will always miss him. You are most welcomed in this big family of Sajid
Falling down is not defeat... Defeat is when you refuse to get up...
The one who kneels to Allah, can standup to anything.

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2008, 04:45:34 PM »
Dearest Sadaf ch.,

It is such a comfort to have you here with us.  My sincerest condolences to you and your mother.  Your brother is an angel Sadaf and he will always be with all of us.  I cannot imagine how you must be feeling because I have never met him and I cannot stop crying when I think of him.  My entire family cried for days when we heard of Sajid's death, he was very special to people all over the world.  Your brother was a hero, he helped so many people and we all pray that he is in the most beautiful place imaginable right now.  In the last few weeks I have imagined a million things that I would say to you and your mom if I could talk to you - but now that you are here no words seem to be good enough.  Thank you and your mom for sharing Sajid with us - he has touched our lives and changes us for the better.  Having known Sajid makes us all want to be better people, it will be the greatest achievement of my life if I can attain even a fraction of the goodness and wisdom he had. 

Good bless you and thank you so much for joining us,

Love Sharmin  :hugfriend
Sharmin

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2008, 06:51:38 PM »
Sadaf,

Glad to have you here sister,Sajid was like a brother to me,and unfortunately i was the one to break this bad news here,i can't forget those moments,your cousin Amber Fayaz mailed me as i was on Sajid's mailing list, My condolences to you and your mom,i tried so much to prepare myself to call at your place and talk to your mom  but couldn't find the courage,i called on that day to confirm the news and talked with your phuppho.

Sajid was an angel,we'll never forget him,he'll always remain in our hearts  :hugfriend

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2008, 05:57:17 AM »
HI Sadaf Sis ,
i have no words to explain my feelings ... sajid a great and kind person and best friend .... i discussed and shared many things about those i never ever had talked about to my family members ... it was our routine to start chating on 10;00 AM every morning to 01;00 pm till Zohar prayer ... then just before and after ASAR and then after Maghrib ..... we had several Voice Chat sessions and spent hours in Voice Chat ....  that was realy nice time ... when-ever i felt bored first thought were " Sajid will be online  , lets check " and then chat for a few hours ... when-ever i felt that today he came less online i never hesitate to ask him where he were today .... and he never mind's to answer my this question ... its a long story how the news breaked ... but i want to assure you that its not the Fault of Amber Fayyaz ... she thought that we ( people on sajid's mailing list ) are from pakistan and we will be informed well about this heart breaking news ... thats why she sent that condelence message .... which forced me and other to think about that why sajid is missing to last 2 days ... i think you know that your phupo recieved the calls from all over the world and from their pakistani brothers and sisters as welll ( i did as well ) .... it was my compulsion that i wasn't able to come there to attend his funeral but for him , Every Piece of my broken heart was crying and still when-ever i read this post these pieces start's crying again ... AAhh ... i have no other friends .. he was my only friend to whom i shared my feelings about thalassemia and he shared  as well , in very frankly manner ... he helped me alot to come back to normal life and to keep caring my self on my own efforts ... i cant forget him forever ... my eyes are wet again ... and my heart is crying....  ... its me who never met to Sajid  ,, so that's why i can understand your feelings ... May Allah Give you strength to bear this loss ...  hey Sis , i had never exchanged my pictures to anyone .. you may easily find my three picture in Sajid's Computer ...

UMAIR

===========
Umair

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2008, 12:56:32 AM »
Sajid,

I am missing you a lot today - I look at your dove and it reminds me that you are watching us from heaven - but I am sad that your dove does not come with posts for us anymore.  I miss you wit, your wisdom and your support Sajid.  I hope that you are in peace where you are  :sorrow

Sharmin
Sharmin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk