Sajid Rauf, Brother to Us All

• 101 Replies

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Re: Sajid Rauf, Brother to Us All
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2008, 02:31:02 AM »
You know Sharmin, whenever i log in the site i read his old posts, this gives me the feeling that he is around. Many times too, he crosses my mind. I am amazed how we are so attached to him even when we didn't have the chance to see him. That is because he was so sincere.What comes from the heart, goes to the heart  :( :(

Kathy11

« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2008, 09:35:44 AM »
To Manal and Sharmin,
It is strange Today,    I, also was thinking about Sajid.He always pop in and out of my consciousness        He always comes to my mind ,more    when Some one on this site celebrates a birthday.I feel he was the bravest of all and I do miss him too.
Must be the unrest in Mumbai too. it reminds us of him Our dear little friend

take care girls  :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug
Love Kathy

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2008, 01:17:05 PM »
when ever i read Sajid's any post , its maade me sad to accept this truth he is no more with us ... i miss my first buddy on whom i had alot of confidence , ( i never had that much confidence on anyone (to share wat i feel & to share to wat i m going through or anything else like secrets , & to discuss about my health  ) ....   its realy hard to accept ... when-ever i felt sad in past 2  months , the first thougght came in my mind ,Sajid i miss yoou buddy , i m feeling ur absence very strongly , where r u did you see that i m alonee again..... oki i dont have courage to type anymore
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2008, 05:08:13 PM »
Hey hey hey buddy,

Umair, Sajid would never leave you alone.  First of all he is always with all of us.  Secondly, he brought you to all of us before he had to leave us - he did not leave you alone - he left you among friends who adore you and care for you very much.  There is no way you are going to be alone now. 

Take care bro, I know how you feel - I miss him very much too but that pain is a reminder of what we are here to do and what we need to prevent. 

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Manal

« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2008, 02:04:58 AM »
 :agree :agree :agree :exactly :exactly :exactly :exactly :exactly :agree :agree :happyyes :happyyes :happyyes :happyyes :happyyes

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2009, 10:46:16 AM »
Sajid,

Losing you was definitely one of the lowest points in 2008.  You were always there, you always responded and you never let us down.  I miss you bro.  I am afraid to let the tears start up again - I hope that you are free like your dove Sajid.  I will never forget you - I cannot stop wishing that I had persisted and that I had done something to protect you even when you refused help. 

I hope that you are at peace moving on to 2009 is difficult without you - it feels like I have left you in 2008.  In reality your lessons and words are coming with all of us. 

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2009, 12:03:28 PM »
Sajid,
it become's very difficult for me to not to weep and then to stop crying, when-ever i see this post . That time i passed by chating and talking to you , thats is the sweetest time i ever remember in my life and that will remain as sweet memories of my life , when i met you i felt a hope that there is someone who is suffering to the same diseas and will understand me and my sufering very well ... and you did that ..  you was my first ever thal buddy , and also first thal budy on internet ... it was very difficult for me to believe that you will b no more with us ... you gave me hope to live a healthy life and you........  i realy miss you buddy ... you weere realy kind, you had a realy kind heart ... i still remember the 14th august and JSF's function abt which you told me and invited me but i didn't manage to come there ... but when you came home just after the you cam eon msn told me aout the whole function sent me video of your presentationin that function ...  AAAAH ..... i cant write anymore on this topic my tears
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2009, 04:49:24 PM »
We really miss you Sajid,in this mean world,we need more and more people like you,i am sure you must be resting in Jannah,for how much you endured in this life was enough to make you dear to Allah.

Rest in peace bro,

Zaini.( Please anyone who can ,recite Surah Fatiha for Sajid,that's the best way to send our regards).
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2009, 09:20:32 AM »

nothing more to say

Umair

===========
Umair

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2009, 02:48:50 PM »
We all do  :sadyup i am happy i had a chance to know you,and i am sure you are resting up there  :hugfriend

Zaini.

^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2009, 03:24:28 AM »
Dear Sajid

« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 11:40:11 PM by sharmin »
Sharmin

Offline Manal

« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2009, 01:50:08 AM »
Sharmin this dove that you posted look like Sajid's dove , as if it is leaving our world and going up to her friend who is missed,  :wah :wah

manal

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2009, 05:06:15 PM »
Manal,

It reminded me of him.

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Dori

« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2009, 06:41:56 PM »
I know this might be a bit different. Today I heard that a woman I know died last weekend. Probably she did not receive the best treatment she needed for her SC. For god sake, in which country do I live?
It reminds we of the 4year old Ayla who died because of blood poising. She was treated for Leukemia. The day before she died I saw her with her father. She had a chemo and a port, just like me. She was ill and her father wanted her to stay in the hospital, but they did not. She was 12 years younger, but one of my best friend at that hospital. Her parents just had an other baby, but without the right genes.
Five years ago a very good friend Nasli of me died. Often we were with the four of us at the local hospital. It reminds me of the good old times. She, her little sister and the boy had a white blood disease. Only the boy could live without treatment in his teens. I never saw the little little sister again. I knew Nasli was very ill, but I still do not know what the case was. The last news I heard about her that she stopped eating. That is why i get so scared when i can not eat. 
I did chat twice with Sajid. He was really nice for me and I had like to have more conversations with him, I do miss him too. Someone came with the song of Sarah Mcla... I will remember you. I listen to that song often. Today I was supposed to learn, but I cant. I still try to learn for my exam English for monday evening.

So yes, I truly miss them.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 06:47:10 PM by Peartree Girl »

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2009, 06:57:36 PM »
Dore,

Thank you for sharing that with us.  I am very sorry to hear of your losses.  I had some communication with Lisa - she was a very sweet girl and tried very hard to help me when my son was diagnosed.  Learning about her death devastated me and brought me to this site.  Sajid won all of us over - we all loved him very much and losing him was very difficult.  You have been through a lot, losing so many people close to you.  These losses have to empower us to live healthier and to help others remain healthy.  Sajid's death reminds me that I have to work very hard to keep the people I care about safe - which includes my friends on this site.  We can empower each other with knowledge and share what we learn from our doctors.  Living in different parts of the world, we have access to important doctors in that part of the world.  It is great that we can share what we learn with each other. 

I have learned a lot from Sajid's wisdom and his desire to help others.   He inspires us to be better people and to try to make the world a better place.  That is how we can make the best of a painful situation.

Sharmin
Sharmin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk