Early Registration Period Extended for Singapore Conference

• 5 Replies

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
I am happy to announce that the early registration period for the International Thalassemia Conference, 2008 in Singapore, October 8-11, has been extended for one more month. The fees will rise after the middle of August, so please register soon. I just registered and checked the fees and they remain at the early registration fee levels.

I want to thank the organizers for their cooperation in extending this period, thereby allowing more people to arrange the funding needed for the conference and hopefully resulting in more registrations. And I want to encourage everyone who can attend, to do so. Between the presentations and being able to meet so many of the people you know online and making new friends, the conferences are an experience not to be missed. And please follow the simple but very effective advice of our dear departed Ashish Vazirani, and just walk up to people and say hi and introduce yourself. He was asked at Dubai about how do you meet people and he gladly demonstrated. Just say hi and introduce yourself and you will be amazed at how many new friends you will make. And don't any of you dare to not introduce yourself to me. I am very easy to spot and sincerely happy to meet everyone. So don't be shy. :hithere

Register now. I'll be there. Aston Dialo will be there.  :high5    What more could anyone ask for?  :woot   Register now.

Did I remember to say, Register Now!
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: Early Registration Period Extended for Singapore Conference
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 10:02:23 AM »
 :wah

I wanna come too!

Andy, if you have a connecting flight from Pakistan then let me know. I can fit in any bag :biggrin
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 01:03:27 PM »
 :heehee :heehee :heehee

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Eponine

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 12:29:51 PM »
Hi All

Just a reminder that the extended early bird registration closes tomorrrow, 15 Aug 2008. Do sign up if you have not done so!

Offline poo gill

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 09:50:43 AM »
:wah

I wanna come too!

Andy, if you have a connecting flight from Pakistan then let me know. I can fit in any bag :biggrin

I was going thru the posts and noticed Sajid's posts. He wanted to attend the S'pore conference so bad, and look now he will be with us. His enthusiasm and his spirit will be with us.

Hope we donot disappoint you Sajid.
"We are like angels with just one wing. We can only fly by embracing each other." 

Offline roldan par

• me and my friend
    • friendster.com
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 01:20:27 PM »
hello...
 hi there..I'm really glad we were here now at the singapore!
 really thought that I will be here and I can't believe that I'm here now...
 Hope we could see each other on the conference co'z we'll represent our country the Phillipine suppot group for the thal..
 thank's alot TIF for the grant you gave to us..
Godbless!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin
hmmm...judge me when we get to know each other

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk