Just wondering how Umair is doing and if anyone has heard from him

• 382 Replies

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
Re: Just wondering how Umair is doing and if anyone has heard from him
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2009, 03:39:21 PM »
Umair,

I am praying that your ferritin has declined significantly.  Please post a soon as you get your results.

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2009, 08:07:03 PM »
@ Zaini ,
Thank you very much for your prayers i realy need them , please keep praying... Thanx Alot ....

@ Sharmin ,
i didn't got results yet , tommorow i m going for Ulra Sound of Liver to measure the size of liver and  , i will collect all my  reports Tommorow ... i will post all my reports qst of the forum ..

Thank you very much Sharmin n Zaini ,
Best Regards
Take care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Dori

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2009, 09:38:32 PM »
I wanted to wish you good luck Umair. My fingers are crossed for you, if you do the same for my huge exam ;) .
I hope one day I will be able to see a good decreasing of my fe level. Oh well, it is time to catch some good sleep. Take care my nice friend :)

Kathy11

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2009, 09:51:56 PM »
Good luck Umair hope you get god news
Kathy

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2009, 02:58:08 AM »
Wish you the best for your exam Dore  :hugfriend  :thumbs

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2009, 03:28:02 AM »
Good luck on your exam Dore.  Best of luck for your ferritin results Umair.
Sharmin

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2009, 12:17:53 PM »
Dore , Wis you all the best for your exms and may God bless you with everything that you needed ( your goals to achieve ) .. thanx alot for the wishing me :ty :thankyou :ty i got my  Fe result today and i have posted that on the forum under the topic " especialy to Andy question abt chelation " here is the link below :
http://www.thalassemiapatientsandfriends.com/index.php?topic=1689.60
Crossed Fingers for your exams :goodluck

Zaini, Kathy n Sharmin :
Thanx alot for the encouragement and wishing me  ,  yeah , i got superb Fe reports please check that under the post i mentioned above .... :ty :thankyou2 :ty

Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Dori

« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2009, 04:09:29 PM »
Thank you very much for the wishes. My idea was that I should start studying for this exam around Christmas. I think you all know that I have been ill, so I had only three days to lear (tuesday, wednesday and today). It is public law; criminal law plus administrative law. The amount is like the mt. Everest. Actually, it is a redo. Due this anemia I can only do 60% each year. So this year I do 40% of year 1 and 20% of year 2. This exam contains theory of year 1 and year 2.... Btw I had a 5.4 (5 out of 10) and i recently found out that I had one of the highest marks....  :rolleyes In others word: it is time to have an other date with the books and get again one of the highest marks of year 2, but then above the '6' ;) 
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 09:23:19 PM by Peartree Girl »

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2009, 05:39:06 PM »
Dore,

I am very proud of you for attaining one of the highest mark in your studies!!  I wish you success in your future studies!!

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2009, 06:14:59 PM »
Hey that calls for a celebration  :biggrin

Congrats Dore  :hugfriend

Zaini.

^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Dori

« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2009, 09:25:53 PM »
I am sorry for my messy message. I didnt do the redo yet. The 5.4 is a negative mark, tomorrow I will give everything of myself to get atleast a '5.5'. My target was a '7', but I still forgot a lot. Generally, I got all positive marks and most are sevens :). Though I prefer eights  :biggrin

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2009, 10:15:48 PM »
Congrats Dore ,
i hope you will get achieve your targets and marks that you have settled for you ... take care and keep the it upp .. :congrats

Umair

===========
Umair

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2009, 12:01:40 PM »
Hi All ,
yesterdday i had transfussion ,  my Hg was 9.0 and i got the bag which was collect only 2 days ago to my transfsion date  :yay ( it is wat called, approach , just kidding ) everyone at the center got tha blood bags of the same date , they used to treat 25-35 patients daily soo they plan blood camps very often ....
 hey hey ... . something happened there at my thal center my doctor and the admin of thal center recognize's my compliance with chelation and they recognize mydetermination .... admin said ; i want to give him a medal for his achievement and doctor said : yeah he is doing very well and he is taaking well care of him and mainting his Hg as well ..... i know that he is not gonna give me medal ;) :wink  but its alot for me that he recognized my achievement and asked about my treatment plan . guuess wat happened then ???. ...  he gave my example to many a patientn who wasn't taking good care of himself .... well then i took the class of his ( that patient ) as welll  bcoze he was my friend :d )  and gave a lectures to him ...
i said , it is better to controle your iron now than after getting its side-effects like Diabetes , he said  : but its panfull , i replied budy its less painfull than having insulin before every meal ( well i m not on this kind of insulin , i m on twice a day like insulin :grin ) , isn't it .. and he got that  :D ... wOw .....

after transfusion when i came back to home i had a plan to have chelation with pump , but i was feeling very tired :( ..... soo half heartedly i made injections and wear the pump eyaakh i stil dont want it but  its okiey .... now its hour no#17 that mean's 23 hours left  ...  ...  i hope you all r okiey ...

another thing that i want to share with you  :
my thal center's doc prescripted my friend vit-c ( CaC 1000 i think zaini and tariq know abt this spplement ) , yester when i went for Tx i wanted to talk about his to my doctor but unfortunately i didn't bcoze after checking all the patients i dont know when she went to office cum staff room  .. soo when i was coming bakc to home i met to senior most staff and talked about that ; i said : doctor has prescripted my friend Vit-c  and his feritin is quit high at this stage , i said that , she prescripted vit-c while he is having chelation with pump that means she prescripted him for chelation purpose  , and serum ferritin is showing that his iron level in his blood stream that is high enough then wat is the need to give him vit-c while there is alot of iron already in his blood stream , i said it culd damge his heart soo plz contact him and stop him ,.. i said i can call and stop him but he wil only relie on doctor's prescription soo it will b better if doctor stop's him  , she said  you're right i will talk to doctor ....

thats all wat happened there yesterday ... quit busy Tx day .... shuhhhh

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 12:48:13 PM by nice friend »

===========
Umair

Offline Dori

« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2009, 06:52:18 PM »
Hahaha, Doctor Umair  :thumbs

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2009, 09:30:59 PM »
Hi dore ,
i know you're kidding bcoze you know that , i m not a doctor , i was just sharing my point of view about vit-c and chelation .... anywayz thanx to this site that opened my brain to think like this and to investigate about my treatment plans and mediicines ... Thanx Andy and all other senior members ....  thanx for opeening my brain without a bottle opener  :grin .....
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 10:01:32 PM by nice friend »

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk