Just wondering how Umair is doing and if anyone has heard from him

• 382 Replies

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
Re: Just wondering how Umair is doing and if anyone has heard from him
« Reply #180 on: March 26, 2009, 09:48:51 PM »
Sharmin,
yeah, i would like to start from 1 capsule a day and then i will swiitch to 2 after 1-2 weeks after 1st dose ... just waitng for the clarification of my doc about my stomach , (that my stomach is healthy to and i m not on risk of stomach ache , anymore .. )... i hope i will get this clarification in this visit , and just after that i will start taking IP6 ASAP ... yeah, i red alot abt its benefit and very eager to start IP6 ASAP .. hope that everything will be fine in this visit ..

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #181 on: March 26, 2009, 10:13:06 PM »
Good luck,

I hope that your stomach ailments clear up soon!

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #182 on: March 27, 2009, 05:51:07 AM »
Thanx Sis,
i hope the same ....

Umair
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #183 on: April 06, 2009, 03:04:49 AM »
Umair i hope you are fine,i haven't seen you logging in since last couple of days,hope you are okay.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #184 on: April 06, 2009, 03:07:12 AM »
I was thinking the same thing Zaini, I hope that you are doing well Umair!

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Dori

« Reply #185 on: April 06, 2009, 04:48:42 PM »
I think it was saturday that i had at chat with him.he had a tx that day & was feeling well.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #186 on: April 07, 2009, 03:02:20 AM »
Hi all ,
 :imsorry, forbeing disaoeared for a little long time . here is the reason why i have been absent ...

Thursday : i re-installed windows and were busy in setting it up ... but i think i came online on thursday 4th of  april ...

Friday : infection that has started taking place on my right ankle got worst and it was realy dis-comforitng me , i was unable to walk and it was difficult to sit as foot is not in comfort by hanging ..

Saturday : there was a wedding ceremony in our reltaives in lahore soo we had to go , i didn,t want to go there bcoze my ankle was (and still) swollen too much and i wan't able to wear boot , and feeling not comfort to sit on chair , but it was the complussion to go to Lahore bcoze i had to visit my doc as well, and i planned to discuss it with her ...soo i went with my family and attended the (one night of) wedding un-willingly after visitng my Doc .... i wasn't here on saturday

Sunday :  then we came back on sunday night 10;00pm  , after dinner and taking all my medicine i got severe ache/pain in my ankle ,that was too much disturbing, it was feeling like its a Fracture ... and that remains as it was after taking pain killer  (dicloran (diclofenac sodium) No relief , my foot  was swollen too much,  and unbareable pain distrubed me all the night, then i did wat my doc said to do , then i got some relief it was 4;30am when i felt sleepy  ... i was and stil having probeleme in walking , but that time i was unable to move my effected foot , its better now but not completely cured/reversed  .....

Monday : i slept all the day after a horrible night with  unbareable pain ... woke up at 3;oopm and then offered prayer then meal then another prayer then again went to bed ... then woke upat 7;30pm and then again prayer andrest another prayery then dinner and then rest ... rest ...rest ....
and after doing all that doc said and taking all my medicines i slept again ...

Today : i m a little fresh so i m on internet again , my swollen foot is resting over a chair :grin and i m waiting for my medicine time ..... i hope swelling will reverse today as it is in decreasing trend to yesterday .....

P.S :  Dore, it was Thursday when i had Last Tx ... and i think it was the same date when we last met/chatted on MSN...

Sorry for making you worried and thanx for your concerns ... Especialy for the good hopes :grin ...
Take Care
Umair

===========
Umair

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #187 on: April 07, 2009, 03:12:20 AM »
But Umair,waht did your doctor say about your swollen ankle,its not a good sign bro  :( .

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #188 on: April 07, 2009, 03:28:26 AM »
Zaini
Sis, My doctor said it is the result of Worm/insect bite , bcoze it is only on my right ankle .. she said its nothing related to blood circulation bcoze its on single ankle ... she said , its infection  bcoze of worm bite ... she told me to dippp effected foot in Salt mixed semi-warm water for 15-20 minutes and then dry it with towel then apply any oil or cream ( i used to aply olive oil ) on it then cover it with bandage ..... i was thinking that it could be DVT as well ( a man in a hospital like thinking ) , ut there was no dis-colouration on ankle or foot soo .............. then secondly Arthritis bcoze the day when i first had pain on very tiny area of the same foot near ankle , but not sure..  i think it is wat doc diagnosed, worm bite and infection bcoze that area was warm at that time ... lets see wat happened next and wat it is .... i m planig to resume Chelation with pump Today, its has been 15-17 days since it is on hold , i m desprately want to start it today but at the same time thinking about the ankle bcoze it is making dificult to walk and having needle in body will make it more difficult ,,  i will try my best to resume it today ....

Take Care
Umair

===========
Umair

Offline SF

« Reply #189 on: April 07, 2009, 04:14:40 AM »
Dear Umair,
I'm happy to hear from you! I really hope your ankle heals fast. Keep a close eye on your ankle and also keep us posted on the recovery.
Get some more rest and take care of yourself!
Best,
SF

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #190 on: April 07, 2009, 04:16:36 AM »
Umair my friend, I hope that the ankle heals very soon.  I am so sorry to hear about all of the pain that you are having to endure  :(  I am hoping and praying that your ankle will heal very soon.  I hope that things work out with the desferal today. 

Best of luck,

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #191 on: April 07, 2009, 04:18:22 AM »
Umair,

Is it possible for you to have an ultrasound of your leg to see if there is a clot? If this is deep vein thrombosis, it can pose a danger and should be treated. Symptoms are pain, warmth, redness and swelling. I really think this needs to be checked out soon.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #192 on: April 07, 2009, 07:44:13 AM »
Umair, get well soon and please do the ultrasound, it will be more precise to diagnose. Please update :hugfriend

manal

Offline T @ r ! Q

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #193 on: April 07, 2009, 08:11:50 AM »
Good to see you back umair.

Just to be sure of proper blood circulation in feet, check sense of touch is proper in area below your ankle and also look for sign of numbness in feet. And as suggested, you should go for ultrasound if you feel a problem.

Take care of yourself dude
Falling down is not defeat... Defeat is when you refuse to get up...
The one who kneels to Allah, can standup to anything.

Offline Dori

« Reply #194 on: April 07, 2009, 08:40:26 AM »
I have lost the time of days completely because I have slept lots as well. I agree with the others. Take GOOD care of your feet!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk