Just wondering how Umair is doing and if anyone has heard from him

• 382 Replies

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
Re: Just wondering how Umair is doing and if anyone has heard from him
« Reply #195 on: April 07, 2009, 10:13:14 AM »
Hi All ,
Thank you everyone for your concerns prayers and good wishes and alot of good advices ... :thanyou2

SF ,
Thank you SF, /.....
i will try my best to keep you al updated with the developments ....

Sharmin,
Thank You, for prayers , its all bcoze of prayers of you people that i m in much better condition than i was when i first loged-on this site. ... prayers are always needed .... i have putted on the pump and back on my chelation plan , hope to see  improvement in all apsects ...

Andy,
yeah, i have mentioned of the possibility of DVT ( Deep Vein Thrombosis ) in my last post , but i didn't see any dis-colouration over the effected area ( no purple or blue spot ) but it is not out of question yet ... i would like to wait for tonight if pain would remain as it is then i ill ask for ultrasound ... pain is much decreased than it was fore   starting the treatment of salt mixed warm water water , but i will look further for test and ltrasound if it would remain ... yeah, its possible and very easy to have an Ultrasound /.... Thanx Alot buddy for your feed back  over this ...

Manal,
Thank you for the wish and sugestion , i will keep you updating ...

Tariq ,
Thank you Bro , for such a good points , i think blood circulation is fine bcoze when-ever i tighten my thigh with hands i felt effects in my foot as well . sense of touch is finely working and sense of feel is working extra-ordinary thats why i felt that it could be a fracture as well hahahaha , but its not i think bcoze fracture cant heal fast and you cant feel relievd in as much earlier i felt, in fracture .... i continuesly taken dicloran ( diclofenac Sodium ) tthree night ( friday-saturday and sunday night ) .... but last night i didn't feel need to take that Pain killer .... yeah , surely i will go for ultrasound if it remains a little more ...

Door ,
hahahahaha , dont worry about it , its ok :thumbsup , i will take care of my self as much i ccan ....

Thank you ALL , Thanx alot for helping, caring and praying for me  :thankyou2

Best Regards to all of you as well
Take CAre
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Pareeshay

• Never loose hope! Lil Z's aunt,Pareeshay.
« Reply #196 on: April 07, 2009, 10:38:31 AM »
HI Umair Bro,

take gud care of urself.
My prayers r wid u.

Pareeshay.
If you light a lamp for somebody,it will also lighten your path. :smiley

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #197 on: April 07, 2009, 10:46:01 AM »
AOA Pareeshay Sis,
Thanx alot for a super cuppy cake bandage , Thanx alot sis, for all the prayers and good wishes  ...

Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #198 on: April 07, 2009, 09:56:59 PM »
Hi All ,
i dont know why but my BSLs are out of controle , my pre-dinner BSL was 348 and post dinner was 428 .. idont havea ny clue , i havn't taken anything that contained alot of Sugar  in it ( natural sugar of food oter wise i dont add sugar in tea and anything else natural sugar means sugar which contained in wheat and vegies ) ... my BSLs are out of controle , i m trying to controle it by increasing insulin but result will come out in few days . .Prayers needed , please dont forget to pray for me while praying, i will be realy thankfull of you all ...

Take Care
Umair

===========
Umair

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #199 on: April 07, 2009, 11:06:35 PM »
Umair, I think you should consult your doctor in this. Sometimes it is increased as a result of another thing that is happening in the body, not only food.
Please take care
manal

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #200 on: April 08, 2009, 02:26:20 AM »
Umair,

I am praying for you, as Manal said, please consult your doctor.

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #201 on: April 08, 2009, 03:25:26 AM »
Hi Manal & Sharmin ,
i started keeping record of my BSLs after a long time on my doctor's advice , and then i came to know that my BSLs are high , i remember once my doctor told me that Hep-C also play's its role to fluctuate BSLs, and could be a reason of variation between extremely high and extremely LOW Blood Sugar Level .... i m making a chart of it to show my doc, soo it would be easy to judge wat's going on , in Diabetes acount ... i dont know if its bcoze of something else , happening in me ... i m making a chart and then i will contact her soon .... Thanx Alot Manal & Sharmin Sis ... you people are helping me alot, to come back in life, and to keep fighting .... Thank you ...

Alots of Good Wishes
& Best Regards for you families....
Take Care
Umair

===========
Umair

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #202 on: April 09, 2009, 02:19:26 PM »
Sharmin
I hope that ankle is feeling better.  Are you able to move around easier

Hi Sis,
i m feeling fine and now easily move around, ankle is not aching anymore but a little swellling is still there on it , but swelling is reversed upto 90%  .. now its easy to walk ..  i m fine now ... hope that it will back to normal within a few days ...

Take Care
Umairrrrrrr

===========
Umair

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #203 on: April 10, 2009, 04:23:08 PM »
Good luck Umair with the chart, it is really a good guide for the doctor, will be waiting for the update

manal

Offline SF

« Reply #204 on: April 10, 2009, 05:43:16 PM »
m feeling fine and now easily move around, ankle is not aching anymore but a little swellling is still there on it , but swelling is reversed upto 90%  .. now its easy to walk ..  i m fine now ... hope that it will back to normal within a few days ...

Umair, glad to hear your ankle is healing. I hope it goes back to normal in no time. Please also try to manage your glucose levels better. Keeping a record is definitely good for both yourself and your doctor.

Best regards,
SF

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #205 on: April 10, 2009, 07:29:21 PM »
Hi Manal & SF,
Thank you for good wishes.... i m making a chart but it is not good in miy favour bcoze of high levels my doc would be angry to see BSL results :grin of me (No , its nothing like that angry , she would be not happy to se the chart , thats wat i wana say )... BSL results are decreasing as i m controling my eating habbit ( i were monster like something at eating for the last couple of weeks ....  No , i dont have worm in my stomach , here's another reason for being monster at eating and that is Ferriprox 9tabs a day , which were the more than 100mg/kg dose , yeah my wieght is 41kg and 9 tabs means 4,500mg ),... soo where i was yeah BSL ...

abt ankle : ankle is fine now and no swelling is there on it but a little ( its bareable and not dis-comforting me ) Ache while walking but its bareable, BUT, i wil contineu treatment uptill it dis-apear completely...

i have just started IV Desferal  again , not bcoze of any complication but to achieve my goal of S.Fe below 1000 as sooon as possible ... soo next 3 day are dedicated for IV DFO and then Tx on tuesday and then  SubQ DFO for 2 days friday will be a rest day and then again ...... soo an agressive  chelation week is ahead ...

Thank You For your Concern and Good wishes ...

Best Regards for both of you , may God Bless you n your Families with the best of health n every thing (AMEEN)..

Take Care
Umair

===========
Umair

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #206 on: April 11, 2009, 04:18:13 AM »
Good luck with the chelation Umair  :thumbsup

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #207 on: April 11, 2009, 09:01:24 AM »
Zaini,
Thanx Sis :thankyou2 ....

Umair

===========
Umair

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #208 on: April 17, 2009, 03:45:22 PM »
Hi Buddies,
as mentioned that, i planned  have IV desferal for next 3 days , on last friday, but planned were changed and expanded time-to-time during last week , i have planned to that till monday night and then tuesday Tx day and tuesday night Im Desferal's night , but on monday night i saw IV was working pretty fie no clot anthing else so i added one more day (tuesday, yeah, Tx Day were added to that IV's schedule ) and then wednesday & Thursday were added to cope with incoming iron from recent Tx , but unforunately a miss-happ led it to stop half done, on the night between wednesday and thursday i had to stop it bcoze i forgotten that the stock of drips was finished , i forgotten that coze i wasn't the person who made the last drip :grin , and other reason was all my family memebers was missing me in daily meetings ( they come's to meet my grandma ) and all the relatives and my parents was worried , why i m doing too much chelation ...
soo, for the last week chelation score was , 5x 5oomg vials and 5 days , 8.5 mg iron per 100mg desferal , soo total iron = 1062mg iron ( 85mg per 1G desferal , 25 viials mean's 12.5g and 12.5 x 85mg = 1062 ) wow lots of iron wasted alas ..... ..

Thanx for your support buddies,
especially :ty to   Zaini Ssi  ......
Best Regards
Take Care
Umair

===========
Umair

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #209 on: April 17, 2009, 04:11:50 PM »
Umair,

Good job bro, the hard work you are doing right now is going to pay off manifold in the future when you don't have to chase the iron down anymore - you can simply maintain it.  God bless - we are so proud of you!

Sharmin
Sharmin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk