Just wondering how Umair is doing and if anyone has heard from him

• 382 Replies

Offline T @ r ! Q

• Beta Thal Major
Re: Just wondering how Umair is doing and if anyone has heard from him
« Reply #240 on: May 10, 2009, 11:27:35 AM »
Just had a brief conversation with Umair (you know how brief he is when it comes to conversations, right Umair?  :wink :rotfl j/k)

He is doing all right, just having problems with his PC and he being lazy not doing something to get it fixed  :biggrin Instead he is playing cricket these days with his younger bro which is good for him.
Falling down is not defeat... Defeat is when you refuse to get up...
The one who kneels to Allah, can standup to anything.

Offline Dori

« Reply #241 on: May 10, 2009, 11:34:33 AM »
Oh yes, it's better to play cricket with your younger brother, Umair! I hope you really, really enjoy it!!!!!!!!!

Have eight double fun!!!

Best wishes, Dore

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #242 on: May 10, 2009, 01:49:28 PM »
Enjoy it my friend, but don't be late :wink

manal

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #243 on: May 10, 2009, 07:20:40 PM »
I am happy to hear that Tariq - thanks for letting us know :)  Yes, the fellow only engages in 'brief' conversations  :grin

Glad to know that you are well Umair, have fun playing cricket!
Sharmin

Offline SF

« Reply #244 on: May 11, 2009, 07:35:32 PM »
Thanks Tariq for letting us know about Umair.
Umair, have fun, but don't forget us completely..  :sadnope I hope you get your computer fixed, soon.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #245 on: May 13, 2009, 10:21:41 AM »
Hi ALL ,
As Tariq said  i was busy in playing cricket with my younger bro when my Pc was troubling , and were lazy to fix it  , it was a little cmplicated probleme and 1 out of 2 RAMs was toubling , and for the 1st time i went to It Plaza to give CPU to exxperty to fix this probleme ... they told me that it was Ram's prob and then replaced that ... Thank you all for your messages , i still remember you people and cant forget you people , it doesn't matter how long i remain away from the site you people are always in my thoughts and prayers ... thank you for you buddies  ...

Brief conversation :
during the cconversation once i had thought that Tariq bro want to end that up but how can i let him go without listeneing complete story hahahha :rotfl  and where he can hide himself to umair ???  :rotfl i wanted to stretch the story a little long but then i decided that its enough for that time hahahha ....

okey G , cutting and shortening up the story ,... i m doing fine and now probleme is fixed  ..

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #246 on: May 13, 2009, 01:17:18 PM »
first of all  , i want to say that after alot of  this :lousycomputer and that  :computer i m back again to annoy you all  , that was really boring and  :banghead :frustrated time .. but finaly its settled like  :laughspit..

and secondly :
Post after Post , just to say that  , i dont want to think my pic .... so, heeeelp meeeee, May-Day its May-day ,  13 have done their job and 9 more needed :grin .....

Edited : if i failed to get 22 commetns within 22 days , then i will start thinking....... you know i will start thinking wat
i dont want to think buddies  :boredom ....  its a difficult job  :scratch .... ... ( Andy , dont worry , i m not gona say that again :grin hahahhaha )

Best Regards
Umair
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 01:44:44 PM by nice friend »
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Dori

« Reply #247 on: May 21, 2009, 01:50:28 PM »
Off topic:

I hope you don't mind I am posting this en public.

Umair, you are always positive. How do you do that? I mean you never really post here something that is written in a depression mood (like I do).  I can not really express this feeling into words. But I guess you know what I am trying to say.

I am curious about the way you do that.

Kindest regards, Dore

Note: Other members from this community have this positive (or optimistic) way of life was well.

P.s. I could not find a topic where this fits in.... We can also continue this by email.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 02:00:46 PM by Door »

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #248 on: May 21, 2009, 06:51:49 PM »
Dore,
I hope you don't mind I am posting this en public.
It's OK , Dont worry ...
Umair, you are always positive. How do you do that? I mean you never really post here something that is written in a depression mood (like I do).  I can not really express this feeling into words. But I guess you know what I am trying to say
hummmm, I think Bcoze my Blood Group is B+ve Hahahaha :teehee :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :happydance  :biggrin :yes :laugh :grin :grin
Okie.... okiey ... now serious .. coming back to your question ....
humm mmm.. i m gonna try to answer this if i can ..
the way i think " why to cry for the thing u can't change by crying and why to worry abt the thing you know that's not in your hand to change that "... soo always take up the funny side of everything ,... like a few time my cousin said to me " you look's younger than your age budy, why dont you growing u faster " my reply was a line fromm an Ad " its fun to b young buddy " and i have mentioned all that in other post :
HI all i know that i m too much late to reply on this topic its .. i m a new meber n i found this site recently a few weeks ago  ........... i cant stop my self to  sending a reply on this interesting topic .. bocze  several time my cousins who r younger than me said to me that ( umair bro grow up buddy ) ( here i want to explain 1thing that they r so caring  and they do some extra care of me ) ............  everytime i answer's to them like this ..
1 ) wat did you got  by growing fast ? ( in punjabi style " teno ki milya tezi na wada ho kay?? " ).
2 ) is ur younger cousins 11-15 let all of u play with them obviously NO but they dont stop me to play with them and i also play cricket in your team  HAHAHHAHHA .
3 ) YOU ARE GETTING OLD BUDDY & I AM QUITE YOUNG HAHAHHAH....
4 ) and u know that wat impersiion left at some1's  mind when when i discuss something to him " HE IS MUCH MATURE THAN THEIR AGE FELLOW "  .

i enjoyed these kind of  comments abt me hahahhahahahhahaa
when you can't change something that annoy you or something that is going wrong with you then only give your best and then leave that to GOD , dont think about that ... if i will write something in depressed mood will that ease my pain ??? will that take up to wat i m going through ?? absolutely NO ...  ... try to find the possitive side of everything. ...  and try to live the life and try new issues of life instead of sticking to one issue of the life ... its funny to always complaining for wat you dont have a and forget to say thanks To your GOD for wat you have ... only onething e.g if HE take's up only your memory then wat you can do ?? nothing , so say thanx to him and be happy that you have a good mind to remember your routine's To-Do List ... look , we have pair of hands, eyee, eare and legs , wat can we do if HE take up one of them , Thanx GOD , HE made us complete Human being .. and when you think this way you will never feel that your self un-lucky ...

i think i make sense and explained it clearly ...  Anymore question ??? ... :grin .. and please dont mind and ignore if you dont like anything in this post or let me know if you want me to edit something to this post ...

Best Regards
Umair
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 12:02:15 AM by nice friend »

===========
Umair

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #249 on: May 21, 2009, 10:49:14 PM »
In Addition :
Everyday when you wake-up just think, Feel amazed and wondered and say to your self that " OMG , i m still alive , oh Thanx GOD you Guaranteed me another day " and feel lucky to have another day ... it will leave a good impression on your day and you wil be feeling happy all the day that you  got something  ....  try this ...

Best Regards

===========
Umair

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #250 on: May 22, 2009, 03:46:23 PM »
Good attitude bro  :thumbs Positive attitude is the key to healthy and happy life.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #251 on: May 22, 2009, 04:27:09 PM »
Umair,

Thanks for sharing this with us :)  I think good attitude is something that all thals need to get in touch with - and us parents too!

Sharmin

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #252 on: May 22, 2009, 06:19:20 PM »
Your Welcome Zaini & Sharmin .... thanx for encouraging the way i think :grin :idea

Best Regards
Umair

===========
Umair

Offline Dori

« Reply #253 on: May 22, 2009, 09:21:58 PM »
I know how we can call this feeling-->Frutrating! That's the word I was looking for. So far as I know has nothing been publiced about pyruavte kinase deficiency in 2 or 3 years. The king doctor of my anemia died on 4th October 2008. I really was in shock when I found that out. I always planned to meet him some day, I think he was located in Oakland as well, although the last years he spend in Tennessee. You see, I always find a lot of interesting articles on the net, but not specific for me. Don't forget, they only did 1 bmt by a pk def. patient so far. One!! A 5 year old boy from Vietnam, and all the other members of the family had.... thalassemia! Bmt was done in Vietnam as well.

The good thing of today:

My tx went well. I had some pain (I still got), but there was no need then to take a little nap in the car!

Thank you,

Dore
p.s. A Dutch men did obtained his doctorate on thesis on pyruvate kinase deficiency. I was part of this. He had great plans, but they are laying in the fridge at the moment.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #254 on: May 22, 2009, 10:27:11 PM »
Dore ,
A Dutch men did obtained his doctorate on thesis on pyruvate kinase deficiency. I was part of this. He had great plans, but they are laying in the fridge at the moment
&
The king doctor of my anemia died on 4th October 2008
Sorry to hear that ...
I know how we can call this feeling-->Frutrating! That's the word I was looking for
if you're saying this abt me then i want to say here that you're wrong.. i m not frustrated abt it... i m happy to wat i have and to my life ... you can't fight to any of your probeleme if yu are frustrated .. n i m fighting , .. in frustration like feeling you can only give up and cant fight ... i just wanted to clear this up that i m not frustrated ..... and i hope never will be .. i just dont think abt the things not in my controle. ... i m enjoying life and the health as well  giving the health problemes a tough time when those come to take me down ...  my way of thinking is " i have given my best , now  let's see wat's gonna happen next , wat future hold's for me " ... not Frusttrated ... you're wrong at understanding wat i said and at judging the way i deal's with life ...

The good thing of today:

My tx went well. I had some pain (I still got), but there was no need then to take a little nap in the car!
Good to hear that Tx went well , and best of luck for the rest of that stuff ..

Best Regards
Umair

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk