Just wondering how Umair is doing and if anyone has heard from him

• 382 Replies

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: Just wondering how Umair is doing and if anyone has heard from him
« Reply #255 on: May 23, 2009, 04:50:05 AM »
if you're saying this abt me then i want to say here that you're wrong.. i m not frustrated abt it... i m happy to wat i have and to my life ... you can't fight to any of your probeleme if yu are frustrated .. n i m fighting , .. in frustration like feeling you can only give up and cant fight ... i just wanted to clear this up that i m not frustrated ..... and i hope never will be .. i just dont think abt the things not in my controle. ... i m enjoying life and the health as well  giving the health problemes a tough time when those come to take me down ...  my way of thinking is " i have given my best , now  let's see wat's gonna happen next , wat future hold's for me " ... not Frusttrated ... you're wrong at understanding wat i said and at judging the way i deal's with life ...

Umair,

Actually Dore was talking about herself.

Dore,

We all get frustrated at times,that's life,but then we have to pick ourselves,dust off and go on,that's also life and it goes on.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #256 on: May 23, 2009, 08:04:52 AM »
Thanx Zaini,
i was wondered that where i gave the impression that i m frustrated .. Thanx alot

@ Dore ,
please dont mind, if you dont like something in my last post then just ignore that ....

Best Regards
Umair
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 03:39:53 PM by nice friend »
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Dori

« Reply #257 on: June 16, 2009, 12:21:45 PM »
I don't see a reply to this but it may have been answered already, but an NO inducer is anything that helps to increase nitric oxide levels in the body.

I knew I read somewhere about nitric oxide. The information doesn't fit here, but otherwise is it homeless:

The purpose of this study is to better understand S-nitrosohemeglobin (SNO-Hb) in transfused blood of extremely preterm infants. The long term goal of the project is to identify variation in the SNO-Hb between packed red blood cell units, and between and among individual preterm infants pre and post-transfusion. Duke investigators are developing methods to replenish SNO-Hb, which, if successful, would improve RBC deformation in addition to providing a vasodilatory stimulation to hypoxic tissue, and lead to a randomized clinical trial testing treated vs. untreated RBC transfusions in extremely premature infants.

AIM 1. Measure the Total Hemoglobin (Hb)-bound nitric oxide (NO), Hb [Fe] NO, SNO-Hb (a calculated value = (total Hb-NO - Hb [Fe] NO) in blood to be transfused in extremely preterm babies, and in samples pre and post- transfusion from the babies.

Hypothesis 1: Measures of NO and SNO-Hb will be low in blood used for transfusion in preterm infants and will be decreased in the post-transfusion samples from the infants compared with the pre-transfusion samples.

AIM 2. Collect clinical data about study participants, including oxygen saturation and measures of perfusion pre and post-transfusion.

Hypothesis 2: Measures of perfusion will be reduced by 20% post-transfusion in extremely preterm infants

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00787124?term=blood+transfusion&rank=45

Offline Zaini

« Reply #258 on: July 10, 2009, 08:32:55 AM »
Umair,

Hope you are doing well :) .

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline T @ r ! Q

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #259 on: July 10, 2009, 09:13:14 AM »
I talked to him yestarday. He had high fever and severe pain in thigh (subq site) the day before yesterday and has taken dose for malaria. He said he used distilled water from a new company for DFO which possible caused the pain.
Falling down is not defeat... Defeat is when you refuse to get up...
The one who kneels to Allah, can standup to anything.

Offline Dori

« Reply #260 on: July 10, 2009, 11:40:05 AM »
 I had the same question. I hated to hear this news. I wish fast recovery! Keep us up to date, Tariq.

Offline jade

« Reply #261 on: July 10, 2009, 02:06:32 PM »
Hi Umair

Get well soon. I wish you a fast recovery. Take care
Jade

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #262 on: July 10, 2009, 02:12:27 PM »
Tariq,

Thanks for letting us know.  Umair, I hope that you feel better really soon.  Have you seen a doctor?  I hope that you do not have an infection.  Is there any bruising or swelling at the site?

Take good care Umair,

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #263 on: July 11, 2009, 01:55:15 AM »
Umair, wishing you a speedy recovery, don't be late :hugfriend

manal

Offline T @ r ! Q

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #264 on: July 11, 2009, 03:56:30 PM »
Umair is feeling better today, no fever so far. He had severe vomiting last few days but now things seem fine.
Falling down is not defeat... Defeat is when you refuse to get up...
The one who kneels to Allah, can standup to anything.

Offline Zaini

« Reply #265 on: July 11, 2009, 07:13:37 PM »
Wishing you speedy recovery dear bro  :hugfriend

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #266 on: July 12, 2009, 09:41:55 AM »
Hi all ..
i m back, but don't know perminantly or for a short time . bcoze i m still feeling weakness, althouggh i have recovered a lil bit bu weaknes is still too much ..  when ever i move my self i feel tiredness , even if i pull up my hand and put it on handrest of chair that tiny moment is making me feeling tired .. feeling realy bad after experiencing problemes one after one, i though i felt this many times but this time felt this as well like something is gonna happen, bcoze heart beat and waves was too high and was jolting my head, it was feeling like my head is gona blow up .. i was feeling soo tired and confused and yeah dis-hearted and sad , i still  soo much depressed to think that when-ever my health improve's suddenly an episode like this come's in scene and erased everything... i m soo much tired and dis-hearted to all this and even won't to take my supplement, i m feeling soo much un-lucky, ..  
wat happened to me ??

it start's from tuesday , i went for Tx... Tx was fine , then i went to pharmacy and asked them for distile water that i use . but those one wasn't available and salesman said he will try to order soon .. i had to start chelation bcoze it was TX day so chelation was neccessory to me at that day , so i bought another company's distile water . came back home, i won't to turn on chelation bcoze i was feeling tired but i had to so i decided to start and the i mixed desferal and started chelation.... on wednesday 2;00am when i changed the syringe i felt sumthing strange amy pump was beeping that injection is end and thats why pump's plunger cant move anymore , i felt this when i started first 2 desferal on tuesday but i ignored it and didn't understand wat's going on ...

to be continued , :grin

Best REgards
Umair
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Lena

« Reply #267 on: July 12, 2009, 10:36:49 AM »
Umair,

I hope everything will be back to normal very soon for you. Best of luck.
Have you stopped desferal because of that? I think you must until you recover. What did your doctor say?

Lena.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #268 on: July 12, 2009, 11:58:32 AM »
wednesday was too bad according to many aspects . first  i started feeling severe pain in my thigh and within 10;00pm i was feeling fever ,,, i ignored that all and thought that it is temporary and soon will go back ...

but on thursday 3;00am fever come's to 104 and pain was unbearable . i was feeling like paralized , i was unable to walk sit and  it was even worst while laying on bed and it was not letting me to sleep.  then i decided to put pump off but it was too late i think, that was on its peak ... fever was high and i was feeling its effects on my brain , unwanted and without an reason depression and weird discussions with my family ...  on thursday near abt 4pm my father told me to start course of malaria's medicine and i obeyed and did ( remember since wednes night i hadn't eated anything)  i took malaria pills and after that fever came down but another prob raised its head , it was stomach , vomiting and pukes after pukes even water was not staying inside all the night between thursday and friday spent doing puke and then friday as well .. here is sumthing that made me worried is , i saw fresh blood clots in a puke ... and after that at friday night when  we went to consult to doctor he said never take malaria pills on empty stomach that could cause stomach disorder ( i heard the same for painkillers too from somewhere else that taking painkillers on empty pate could be harmful and cloud b a cause of ulcer ) .....

to be continued , ( i will rest a lill bit and then write more again )

Umair

===========
Umair

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #269 on: July 12, 2009, 02:51:39 PM »
saturday , i fell much better , and slept for a long time after these three days of pain , i ate a lil dinner and thanx GOD this time no vommiting... but feeling weakness ,, its feel's like these three days squeezed out al energy to me .. feeling so bad and frustrated , i just came out of all these things and once again these thing jolted me very badly ... DFO site is bruised red and purpl and aching alot, still unable to walk ... sumthing is more depressing is since a long time i m suffering thorugh sumthing , no rest ...

at one moment when all this was happenning to me i was thinkking,  i dont know why i m fighting this much hard .... i was feared that i will give up someday ...  i was feeling realy tired , i wanted  and there was no sign that it will heal up soon and i can get relaxed,.... i dont know why i was feeling so bad that day ....

i have been through alot of things that was more worsen than this one i went throughh recently , but dont know why , i dont wana fight anymore ... its more than 1.5 year since i m in state of agressive chelation and trying to keep my health FIT ,,, isn't it too long time ??..... okiey i dont wana write anything more and dont want to make this broken soul/spirit cause/ reason of breaking other's spirit of fighting ...

wat-ever i have said here doesn't mean that i will stop chelation and give up ... all that i mentioned above is my feeling in time i m suffering to a realy bad condition.. so plz i request to all u thals that dont even think of give up and keep fighting , its a bad patch on me and whenever it will end i will b a happy man and back to my routine mediicnes, treatments & specially chelation .. plz never went your hope down and be sticked with ur treamtents and chelation ,, hope that you people will have more n more brighten future than mine ......

@Tariq bhai,
Thanx alot bro for updating forum and  answering most of questions on my behalf, i was realy unable to sit and answer those  questions , condition was really soo critical and i was feeling tirednes too much bcoze of weakness .. thanx alot bro for all this .. May GOD bless you ...

@Zaini
Thanx sis, for regards and good wishes  ,,, thanx alot for kept remembeirin me in my absence .. thanx sis :) ...

@Dore
i hate this too, Dore ... at-least this dont suit to desferal that do sumthing bad with a thal, ... in my case i this it wasn't desferal ( as first i thought ).. i think it was wrong site or i injected that in muscle instead of sub-q ... but now i m much better , hope that i will recover sooner than my own expectations , ,,,.....

@Jade ,
Thanx Jade, wishes of you all and prayers make me recover this much faster , otherwise prob was realy critical .. that alot, jade.. i alway need all of thalpals prayers . bcoze i the one who is lwayas in trouble, when-ever i get some super health and then a prob and back to skiny type of thals group ... soo i always need prayers , thanx alot ....

@Manal
thanx manal sis , i think i m late a lil bit  , but i hope i m not too late :) , thanx sis

@ Lena
i imediately stopped pump and turn chelation off ( i did this on wednseday ). doc hasn't said anything abt pump , actualy i forgot to ask abt that , but since this start happpening the pump is off and wiilll remain of until i will recover completely.. thatnx for you wishes and sugestion ... Thanx alot :)

DFO site yesterday night it was mostly purple & a lil bit red and now its mostly red & a few purple marks ( and skin is hard since i started last DFO session and still hard and aching alot eeeeeeeeeee i dont like ache ) .. i tried several times to come on forum but didn't do that  bcoze i was start feeling tired very soon in those days ( mayb friday night and saturday  )... hope that i m not too late ..

i m Almost back to forum, i hope to get back in form realy soon :wink i think its enough for this time

hummmm.. but now i m up again with more power/energy i have to achieve my goal of better health and i will achieve that INSHA-ALLAH ...these lil thing cant take me down ...  i want you people to please be faithful with your chelation plans and keep your Hb maintain other wise life will be a lil hard for you ...  start chelation today ....

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk