Things you trying

• 50 Replies

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
Re: Things you trying
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2008, 07:04:35 AM »
@ puja
thanx for a good idea , yeah yogurt works very well in case of stomach i experienced it several times ...  thanx again for a good idea ....

@ Manal , Lyanne , Maako , Sharmin , Sahil ...
Thank you buddies for your prayers and your concerns , i m feeling good now ... my doc for thal told me to have TLC , DLC Tests after every 10 days bcoze i m on Ddefferiprone ..  when i was suffering to stomach disturbence , i asked my local doc that should it effect  on the results of TLC , DLC tests , he said , these test will help  to find out the cause of pain .. i have the reports now .. and planing to go to visit my doctor ( doc for thal ) ... i m feeling fine , no pain , nothing else but the low Hb ... tommorow i will go to Tx .  i will visit my doc on friday ... thank you again for the prayers  ... i will update you again after the visit  ....

Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Annie

« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2008, 07:34:29 AM »
hi Nice Friend,
sorry m late, i din't read your post..
anywaz how are you now?plz take care of yourself
get well soon
I AM  SUFFERING FROM THALA MAJOR

Offline poo gill

« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2008, 12:20:19 PM »
Hi Umair

I am waiting dude, you promised that you wil edit the facebook and add me so that we can talk some more.

Come opn get well now..enuf falling sick. i want to see u up and active tomm.

luv

Puja

"We are like angels with just one wing. We can only fly by embracing each other." 

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2008, 03:59:52 PM »
Some of these posts should be done as PMs.

Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Dori

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2008, 02:33:33 PM »
I dont know of someone mention this already, but pain the legs is related to a shortage of magnesium.
Next month I will discuss the vitamine issue with my doc. Since a few months I take other vitamins than folic acid. I tried calcium, but my stomach didn't like that. Huge pains. I only take vit d and on my own also magnesium. Never heard of vit E. Members of an other hh forum told me about ip6?, wheat grass? milk thistle?  ??? ??? ???

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2008, 02:57:28 PM »
Hi Dore ,
IP6 is super , it has some anti-oxidant properties , its used to chelate iron .. and many of our forum member using it and reported that its has some amazing benefits ,, here are some links about of our disccussions about IP6 .. please check

http://www.thalassemiapatientsandfriends.com/index.php?topic=874.0;highlight=ip6+benefits

http://www.thalassemiapatientsandfriends.com/index.php?topic=1229.0;highlight=ip6+benefits

http://www.thalassemiapatientsandfriends.com/index.php?topic=1177.0;highlight=ip6+benefits

i hope it will help you ..

about Wheat Grass , some of our member using it and ,i heard that it works for them and its good for over all healthh please wait for other members they will tel you about it .....

Milk Thistle , its good for liver  some of our member using it and reported that its benefits ... i hope they will reply you as well ,.....

all threee products are being used by our forum member i hope they will reply you soon .. i hope you will find satisfying answers of your questions , soon , realy soon ....

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk