BABY BORN TO CURE HIS BROTHER

• 105 Replies

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
Re: BABY BORN TO CURE HIS BROTHER
« Reply #90 on: April 08, 2009, 02:28:04 AM »
Thank you for the update - I pray that the bmt goes as smoothly as possible for the boys and their families.

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2009, 02:59:47 AM »

Praying for the boys.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2009, 03:51:17 PM »
It is a really very good news for me as we are also thinking about such a process for our affected baby. now can you help me by informing that, is the affected baby of spain now living a normal life after this treatment?

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2009, 07:01:58 PM »
Are there any updates on these boys?  Praying for their safe recoveries.

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Laura

« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2009, 11:12:36 AM »
Hello!!!

I'm glad to inform you that Andres is already compleatly healthy. Doctors discharged him from Thalassemia a couple of weeks ago.

I'll tell you more about it as soon as I'll be able to talk to the family. We are all now in holidays and it's being very difficult to find them on messenger.

Kind regards,

Laura.
The most important thing in life is not what you achieve but the fact of fighting for it.

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2009, 06:05:40 PM »
Laura,

Thank you so much for this update!! I am so glad to hear it!!

Sharmin

Offline Laura

« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2009, 09:11:07 AM »
Hello everybody!!!

I didn't have much time to write the last months but I'm here again.

First of all, I want to inform you about Andres. He feels perfectly and his family is very happy with that. There's been no problem with the process and the kid barely remembers about the blood transfusions.

There's no more to explain since good things are usually the shorter to explain.

Andres' father asked me to thank you all for all your support during the whole process.

Kind regards,

Laura.
The most important thing in life is not what you achieve but the fact of fighting for it.

Offline Dori

« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2009, 10:24:48 AM »
Great news!!!! :-D

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #98 on: December 01, 2009, 10:42:40 AM »
Excellent !!!  :happydance
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #99 on: December 01, 2009, 04:08:46 PM »
Such wonderful news!  I am so happy to hear it!
Sharmin

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #100 on: December 02, 2009, 01:02:36 AM »
Please tell him that we are all so happy for him and wish him and his family all the best

manal

Offline Laura

« Reply #101 on: December 31, 2009, 04:18:17 PM »
Hi everybody!!!

I'll tell Andres about your posts on this topic. He told me some time ago that he really appreciates your interest on their case.

Kind regards,

Laura.

« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2010, 04:53:19 PM »
I do not support abortion but I do support trying to save your child.  My son is transfusion dependant and we just found out his brother is a 10 out of 10 match to him.  I am a christian and a christ follower and don't think things are always as cut and dry as the catholic church wants it to be.  I think it's an individual choice between a family and God.  I don't believe there is a right or wrong answer and personally... I'm sick of the rules that come from the catholic church. 

« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2010, 09:07:24 PM »
One thing these parents knew when they proceeded with the pregnancy with their youngest child is that they would love it with all of their hearts.  The fact they  took advantage of medical technology to possibly do something wonderful for their older child has nothing to do with the fact the youngest is wanted and loved, regardless of the outcome.  If the youngest baby were actually older than the child with thalassemia, and told it could possibly change it's siblings life, it would feel blessed and honored. 
Whether one is Catholic, Christian, Mormon, or a religion of one, we know one thing God commanded was to love one another.  This baby was born to love, and will have some wonderful tales of it's beginning for the grandkids!!!!!!  What other explanation could there be for this family to endure all of this than LOVE!!!!!

Offline Laura

« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2010, 07:48:58 AM »
That's right!

Each member of Andres' family loves Javier (the baby) for who he is and not just because his bone marrow was used to help Andres. That's in the past and everybody will appreciate it in the future but he's really being a normal baby and, as their parents say, Javier is going to be treated the same way as any other baby they could have may be treated.

Kind regards,

Laura.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk