Hi again... :)

• 17 Replies

Offline Poirot

Re: Hi again... :)
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2006, 06:17:08 AM »
But in regards to cricket, wallop as much as you like. (personally I think cricket is the most boring game there could be  :whistle)

You just insulted our national religion ..... The Legions of Sachin Tendulkar will now take out a fatwa on you ..... :rotfl

not to forget Soccer or as it's referred to in europe football. We have Australia v's Greece game in 2 days and I will be supporting the winning team.

Oh, I love soccer, too and can't wait for the world cup to begin (go Braaaaaaaazil!!!) but India is so lame in soccer that cricket is the only national team that one can really support  :rolleyes My parents are from Kolkata, which is mad about soccer and I used to play a fair bit when younger  :biggrin

You must come visit Australia some day and perhaps we can  go watch that boring game of cricket together and I'll allow you to wallop us.  :rotfl

Visiting Australia is in my forward planner, it's just that I don't know how forward .......  :biggrin

Cheers

Offline Poirot

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2006, 09:03:26 AM »
I also have somewhat similar opinion. Maybe it had to do with the fact the I was brought up in Saudi Arabia and soccer is the main game there. I also love soccer more than cricket and I am looking forward to watch most of the matches possible in the up coming FIFA world cup in Germany, but ever since I moved back to Pakistan, I enjoy seeing important one-day matches of cricket like the finals and the famous India Vs Pak games. But ever since Wasim, Waqar and Sayed Anwar left the sport, I think Pak has become one of the lamest team on the field. (Somehow I don't like Shoaib Akther due to his inaccuracy; although he is from my home town)

India - Pak matches .... well, you know what they say .... it is war by other means! And, while Wasim and Waqar were great, especially Wasim, have you seen the videos of Imran Khan, Sarfaroze Nawaz and Abdul Quadir playing .... they were awesome. And, not to forget that great pest, the thorn in Indian side, Javed Miandad ... what a bat!

If we could take the best of India and Pak teams and combine them, man, would that be the greatest team or what?!!!

Offline Poirot

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2006, 09:06:40 AM »
Poirot; yes i have started puping regularly and about the L1, i took L1 but i have stopped it because of the stomach upsets. :puke But now i am going to start it again. Thanks to Isis, she gave lots and lots of info about L1 and helped me to start L1 again.

Hey, that's good to know. Hope that L1 is agreeing with you better now .... and, with time, you can start increasing the dosage. And, hopefully more of you will now be able to go on L1.

Take care, mate.

Poirot

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk