Electromagnetic Waves

• 1 Replies

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Electromagnetic Waves
« on: October 25, 2008, 12:18:14 PM »
Hi

I was searching about the effect of electromagnetic waves on hemolysis and from my readings i can understand that they cause hymolysis but what i don't know and may be any of you knows whether these electomagnatic waves coming from the daily use of appliances ( microwave, mobiles, computers, TV, PSP, gameboy.........) are included or not or their intensity is not that big on blood. This si what i don't get

There are many topics talking about this and this is one of them
http://www.springerlink.com/content/x256424867164262/

Andy,

Can the use of these waves decrease the presense of the alpha proteins that are freely released in the blood or you just can not target these waves to just one particular thing in the body

In general, almost every bed is surrounded with one or two electric plugs and the electomagnetic wave field is approx. 50 cm from the plug, so when we sleep on our pillow we are putting our heads in this field as if we are charging our heads. Usually this causes a feeling of fatigue, weakness and discomfort...

For a week i slept away from all electromagnatic fields and i felt some difference especially the fatigue that i usually feel when i wake up, but actually i can not continue cause i am was sleeping upside down and it is difficult to change the arrangement of my room :-\ so maybe you can try this and let me know if you find any difference

manal
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 05:42:57 AM by Manal »

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
Re: Electromagnetic Waves
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 02:34:13 PM »
Hi Manal ,
its interesting , realy its an interesting topic to discuss about it on the forum ... once i was watching a prgorame on TV , in which a person was telling about his concept here i try to explain , he said , as you know scientists broke the many layer of things ain the end they come to atom level and when they broke atom there were nothing but the energy ... he was trying to say that our voices even left impressions on us .... if you break wooden chair to the atom level and then  break atom as well , then there you will find only energy... soo all things of this world is only energy and nothing ....  to that he said that our voices left impressions on our selves as well ... i think i raised my point clearly ... please correct me if i m wrong ...

Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk