Generic Exjade (Asunra) for developing countries

• 23 Replies
Re: Generic Exjade (Asurna or Azurna) for developing countries
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 11:39:50 PM »
Hello,

Day 3

She is okay taking the juice first thing in the morning but we are finding it very hard to convince her to drink extra water.

She is having anxiety attack since last night, she could not sleep and was crying all day. (Exjade can cause anxiety as a side effect).
No rash so far.
She did complaint about stomach problem briefly on the first day.

We are keeping an eye on her.

Thanks
Regards.

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2008, 12:29:06 AM »
The anxiety is getting worse but we are advised to cope for it for few more days. The major reason for anxiety is not sufficient water intake. As far the high fibre diet recommendation is concerned, we are told it is due to chronic constipation problem in my daughter. The major source of iron excretion while taking exjade is through bowl movements and one should be regular as we are told.

Will keep you guys updated.

Thanks
Regards.

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2008, 01:16:10 PM »
Wishing you lots of luck with Exjade!

Lots of hugs and kisses for your daughter, she is in my prayers.I hope one day Exjade would be available to my daughter too.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Narendra

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2008, 04:08:45 PM »
The anxiety is getting worse but we are advised to cope for it for few more days. The major reason for anxiety is not sufficient water intake. As far the high fibre diet recommendation is concerned, we are told it is due to chronic constipation problem in my daughter. The major source of iron excretion while taking exjade is through bowl movements and one should be regular as we are told.

Will keep you guys updated.

Thanks

Hello Canadian_Family,
Can you try giving her liquids she likes. Like Vitamin Water (which are colored). That way she drinks the water and she would NOT hate it either. Not sure if Pedialyte would work or any other electrolyte, which makes their interest in drinking the water. Just an idea, but you should make sure with doctor's before you try

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2008, 08:43:11 PM »
Thanks for your advice Narendra. We will certainly look into liquids that are free of sugar, sodium and artificial flavors.

Regards.

Offline Hope

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2008, 10:08:54 PM »
Narendra,
Thats a good advice but I think pedialyte should not be taken if there is no diarreha (spelling?) as it will unnecesarily burden the kidney with all the minerals added to the pedialyte.

Canadian family,

Does she like stickers or stars or somethign similar...May be she will get two 2 stars, if she finishes the drink within 10 minutes or, may be she gets to choose the next movie to watch if she finishes the drink...will these work? My days are coming near to be in the same situation...so, wishing you all luck and please, please keep sharing what methods are working and which ones are not. Best of luck...

Offline Parin

Re: Generic Exjade (Asunra) for developing countries
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2009, 04:50:29 PM »
Dear All,

My son parin is on Asunra from may 2008 more than a year and now he is 3.5 years. one of the observation we found about the diet that it decreases. This might or might not be due a Asunra but just asking if any one come accross this situation.

Thanks a lot

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2009, 01:58:54 AM »
Hi Parin,

Because Exjade (Asunra) can cause some nausea, this is not uncommon. Some people find better results by taking it later in the day. Again, it should be taken on an empty stomach.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2009, 05:51:17 AM »
I am looking for exjade 500mg in India. Im from the philippines. I heard it's cheaper in India. I need to purchase as soon as possible. please email me senses_salon@yahoo.com.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk