hi friends... its maako again

• 6 Replies

Offline Maako

hi friends... its maako again
« on: June 04, 2006, 06:55:28 AM »
hi everyone,

how are you all?

i am a thal major of 22yrs from Maldives... My name is Imaan Mohamed but im more familiar to everyone by the name of Maako :winky... and like Shaneez said, im also new to this new site, but not new to the group... i used to be a frequent chatter and a poster in the old site... most of u probably will know me.. :smile2

this is a great site u guys have got here... Andy and Danielle... cheers to u both :cheer... and also to all the other active members who post regularly and try to make the world a better place for us... this site is a great source of inspiration to all thals and a great tribute to my dear friend Lisa... she was the first non-maldivian thal friend i had :smile... and i still miss her a lot... :'(

i have been followin all the posts in this site and i feel that u guys are doing a great job... im sorry i havent been as active as i used to be in the past :blush... but hopefully, im back for good this time.. :love

tc
lotsa luv :heartred
Maako
Maako

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
Re: hi friends... its maako again
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 09:16:44 PM »
Hi Maako!  So good to see you!  I was wondering where you've been!    :biggrin

And you guys deserve just as much, if not more, cheers that Andy and I do ... because without you guys (and Lisa, of couse) this site wouldn't exist.   :hug

So ... CHEERS TO ALL OUR WONDERFUL MEMBERS!   :cheer

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 12:23:43 AM »
Hi Makko nice to see you here in the very forum, you have been so active before, I am sure your effort and beign a role model for many Maldivian thals will be happy to see you here and continue exchange of many ups and downs of life.

cheers
Mustho

Offline Maako

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 10:28:06 AM »
hi danielle and mustho... thanks for the warm welcome... :biggrin

danielle, im right here and im not going anywhere anytime soon : :hug

and mustho (and Andy too.. coz i remember seeing him going on in one topic abt his visit to Maldives, on how much of an inspiration i am) thanks for the lovely words but u guys are honestly makin me really very embarrased :shy coz i dont think im so much of an inspiration to any one.. hehehe...

anyway, its nice to be back... :bighug

tc everyone...

:heartred maako
Maako

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 06:03:24 AM »
danielle, im right here and im not going anywhere anytime soon : :hug

Good!  Now make that a promise!  :biggrin

And OF COURSE you are an inspiration to us.  :happyyes I believe that each and every one of us here are inspirations for fighting against this disorder, whether we are patients, parents, other family members, friends ... we all make a difference somehow.  Even if it's merely cheering someone up, or sharing advice/stories.   :hug

Offline Smurfette

• Me and my Goddaughter
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 10:09:12 AM »
Hey Maako,

Long time no speak friend...Glad you have come over here...

Hope to talk to you soon..

Take care
Smurfette

Offline Miaki

• Ash and Me Dubai
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 01:45:22 PM »

Welcome back Maako and hope all is well.

Regards
Miaki

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk