Gaza massacre

• 155 Replies

Offline Poirot

Re: Gaza massacre
« Reply #150 on: January 28, 2009, 12:01:58 PM »
Thanks, Dore, for your comments.

Read this article if you are inclined towards physics - it will really, really blow your mind:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20126911.300-our-world-may-be-a-giant-hologram.html?full=true

Cheers

« Reply #151 on: January 28, 2009, 07:06:32 PM »
Peace, guys. Looks like my comment touched a nerve with some of you folks.

I will not apologise for my comments, but I will provide the background for them:

I am an Atheist, have been so since the age of 12-14 years. I realise that most of you on this group would be unaware of this fact and hence my comments would seem to be hurting one religion, Islam, in this case.

Let me say this - I "make fun" of all religions, including and especially my birth religion, Sanatana Dharma (more widely known as hinduism). My wife gets very annoyed with me at times, because she says I am constantly taking pot shots at the Church, and she is a RC christian. But then, she sees me do the same thing with my mom, and her hindu prayers and practices. So, no one is exempt!!!

I realise that some of you take your religion very seriously - but, so do I, just from a different perspective. If you post prayers here, should I not have the same right to post my criticisms? Just some food for thought ....... However, I will not post any more critical remarks about religion here, I have plenty of other forums!

BTW, how about those new atheist buses in London?!! Anyone here who is in London, do take a ride for me on one of those buses. I will even send you the bus fare!

Cheers and with no malice to anyone here,

Poirot

Looks like you are very proud that you make fun of other religions and not apologise for that. Shame is a virtue only good one feels.

Andy,

I request if you please close this thread.

Thanks.
Regards.

Offline Dori

« Reply #152 on: January 28, 2009, 07:37:33 PM »
That's a very interesting article. I will share it with my father.

As for the busses: There is such busses war going on in Spain at the moment. What one can fight about?
The Dutch busses organisation has this type of advertisment still in considering.

I also want to make clear that I did not say anything bad or I did not want that one feels it like that. We should not hurt one other feelings, but express our opinion in a fresh way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday they said this on the news: "This were the first serious accidents since the offensive". I never heard anything of the not so serious accidents. I dunno who started or not, but this morning i saw - without warning - a very shocking video on the news. They never wanted to so us those terrible vids of ghaza, but now i saw how they blast israeli soldiers. :(

I like the idea of Obama, but why do they not talk with Hamas? In that way you will never have a chance to stop those "accidents".

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #153 on: January 28, 2009, 07:50:48 PM »
Andy,

I request if you please close this thread.
yeah :agree  Andy , i want say this as well , lock this thread or tell all people to not post anything out of topic ...this post were started for Palestine and Israel's tension  .  it not feel  good when people make fun of any religion . we r not here to make fun of each other's religion .. religion is someting like personal  ... sooo we should avoid that ... please close this thread or tell all the particpant to not post out of topic ..... we r not here to fight each other ...  Thank you

Umair
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 08:37:33 PM by nice friend »
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline KHALIFA

• ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE
« Reply #154 on: January 28, 2009, 08:26:37 PM »
STOP   STOP  STOP   :mouthshut  :mouthshut  :mouthshut
   PALASTINIAN HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEM WE ARE NOT GOING TO SOLVE IT,,, IT'S BIGER THAN US (THE PROBLEM ) SO LET THEM SOLVE THE PROBLEM WITH OTHER GOVERMENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD WHO WANT TO STAY IN PEACE  SOOOOOOOOOO  P L E A S E  STOP AND  :stopmad  :stop  :referee  AND  :welcome2 ......
                                              KHALIFA
                                       STATE OF KUWAIT
RED_PILOT

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #155 on: January 28, 2009, 08:31:04 PM »
OK. I agree. If the topic strays from Gaza again, I will lock this thread.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk