GANDORMA....seems interesting.

• 26 Replies

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: GANDORMA....seems interesting.
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2009, 02:37:30 PM »
That's great micky,i hope it will help your son too.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2009, 11:21:53 AM »
Good luck Mickey, please keep us updated but make sure you are using a good brand with good specifications

Which Reishi product is right for me?

Reishi products are available in tablet, capsule, or granular form. A good Reishi product should be in an extract or essence form (For more about this, see Question 12.).

Like any other product, not all Reishi are created equal. Reishi products have different levels of quality depending on the manufacturer. Factors such as the method of cultivation, the quality of the plant's mother fungi, the growing conditions, and the processing method used to extract the Reishi essence from the Reishi mushroom all play an important role in determining the potency of a Reishi product.
As the Japanese are the originators for cultivating Reishi commercially, products from Japan generally use the best cultivation technique called the natural wood log method to cultivate high-grade Reishi.
Before deciding on which product to use, also make sure that it is properly and clearly labelled with the ingredients, extract ratio, manufacturer or importer address, and product origin. Any authentic, high-quality, and safe health supplement will contain this information.

What is the difference between black Reishi and red Reishi?

Only six kinds of Reishi have been studied in greater detail to uncover potential health benefits – red, black, blue, white, yellow and purple Reishi. Of these six types, black and red Reishi have demonstrated the most significant health-enhancing effects, and both are therefore widely used in the global health supplement market today.

However, red Reishi has been proven to be the most effective in improving one’s overall health by enhancing the immune system, many bodily functions, and vital organs. Black Reishi (Ganoderma sinensis), is fairly common and can be found in most Chinese herbal shops. This species of Ganoderma tends to be unevenly shaped and can measure up to ten inches in diameter, although most mature specimens are about six inches in diameter. The majority of Reishi products that claim to be using "wild". Reishi generally use black Reishi. While it still possesses some value as a moderate herbal tonic, black Reishi is considered to be inferior to red Reishi because of its lower polysaccharide content.

manal

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2009, 04:00:52 PM »
Good Luck Mickey....
Regards.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2009, 11:47:08 PM »
 :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck
 :goodluck :goodluck Good Luck Mickey :goodluck :goodluck
 :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

Best regards
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline kabir_love

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2009, 08:46:10 AM »
1 month, already giving the product. well i can say about this i think after one more month. will continue giving to my son..

regs
micky

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2009, 10:49:38 AM »
Micky, can you detect any difference???

manal

Offline kabir_love

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2009, 07:23:30 AM »
i do felt something. but i want to wait another month and see tests to update it. beter to be sure now rather geting exicted about anything. i know we all are desperate to get any thing from any where which helps us out. i tried many many things finally nothing is worth a shot other then proven things we already know..

hope for the best and in search for better.

regs
micky

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2009, 07:44:08 AM »
Best of luck Micky  :goodluck.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2009, 03:11:25 PM »
Good Luck Miicky :goodlcuk ,,... eagerly waiting for update ...

Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline kabir_love

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2009, 09:21:10 AM »
today is second month giving gandorma. need another month to confirm what i feel but its like my son we go for BT  after like 25-24 days to maintin the bl level.  well since last 2 BT  is like his hb level is about 9.6 and 9.4  otherwise we record about 8.8 or 8.9 if we go on 25th day. so this month ill wait to recheck again

also one more thing WE STARTED  EXJADE 2 MONTHS NOW . after 1st month sgpt and 2nd test were in normal rage. and now in 2nd month of test they had increased littel  both are on the top point or range.. ill post the numbers later , cant remeber now. doctor said is ok.  but i think they had increased now hope dont go beyond it.

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2009, 02:52:33 PM »
Hi dear All, em using ganoderma reishi mushroom powder from one n half month, em feeling change, my transfusion rate is now 1 bag in 19 days, em thal major patient, 25 years old, before ganoderma i was use to transfuse in 15 days but now i think medicine is working, well its start, i'll try to update you. i didn't found any toxic yet, see what happens in future..

Offline surendra

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2012, 09:36:45 AM »
Hi micky
How is your son??? are u giving him gandorma till now????
What is progress of your son ????
Want to know its benefits......

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk