thalassemia related organizations in Pakistan

• 6 Replies
thalassemia related organizations in Pakistan
« on: February 27, 2009, 11:05:27 AM »
hi all,
in Pakistan we have a lot of blood donation organizations like RED CRESCENT PAKISTAN, FATMID  FOUNDATION, THALASSEMIA HOUSE RAWALPINDI AND MEDICOS AID SOCIETY RAWALPINDI MEDICAL COLLEGE.
MEDICOS AID SOCIETY is a student based non political organization set up ad run by the medical students of RMC on their own since 1983. it arranges blood camps in various educational institutes of rawalpindi and islamabad and donate them to thalassemics free of cost.
more information on www.mas.echoz.com
mas.rmc@gmail.com

Re: thalassemia related organizations in Pakistan
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 11:08:51 AM »
hi all,
in Pakistan we have a lot of blood donation organizations like RED CRESCENT PAKISTAN, FATMID  FOUNDATION, THALASSEMIA HOUSE RAWALPINDI AND MEDICOS AID SOCIETY RAWALPINDI MEDICAL COLLEGE. MEDICOS AID SOCIETY is a student based non political organization set up ad run by the medical students of RMC on their own since 1983. it arranges blood camps in various educational institutes of rawalpindi and islamabad and donate them to thalassemics free of cost.
mas.rmc@gmail.com[/b

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 11:29:46 AM »
MEDICOS AID SOCIETY is a student based non political organization set up ad run by the medical students of RMC on their own since 1983. it arranges blood camps in various educational institutes of rawalpindi and islamabad and donate them to thalassemics free of cost. it has been awarded as the 2nd best blood donor org in rawalpindi -islamabad in 1999 by then president of Pakistan Mr Rafiq Tarar.
mas.rmc@gmail.com[/b

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 06:17:41 PM »
Thanks Asad for the info,and welcome on the forum,i have merged your posts in one topic as they are all giving the same info.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 12:58:58 PM »
AOA Asad :
 :welcome2 ,
 :congrats Asad , for the achivement of your Students based Organization. i hope to hear more news like this one in future as well . keep it up buddy , may GOD bless you with more successfull marks ...

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline ali

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 04:49:22 AM »
aoa. asad im ali ilive in rawalpindi and i want to join ur association for blood donations and want to help thalasemia  patients . can u tell me how i can i help thalasemic  patients.

iwant to spread the knowledge for the prevention for the disease in lower class of my city rawalpindi and help them financialy by small charity association of my friends .

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 07:52:42 AM »
Dear all
AMTF Afzaal Memorial Thalassemia Foundation is Pakistan first organisation trying to provide every thing under one roof as a Not to profit organisation..The concept of Multidisciplinary team is there.They have intensive care unit 5 bedded,heart clinic ,in house pharmacy,in patient services,Neuropsychiatry clinic ,day care capacity of 20 transfusion each shift,thalassemia eye clinic,thalassemia orthopedic clinic,24 hrs lab services ,IT department,Food services, Multidisciplinary team,Medical internist.The best part is they are running prevention program among there registered patients and providing ll of these above services free of cost to their registered patients.The medical team details are available on the website including all pediatrician,haem oncologist etc.
www.afzaalfoundation.org
info@afzaalfoundation.org
ST-1/C Block 10,federal B.Area ,Ayesha Manzil,Karachi Pakistan   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk