hello people!!

• 19 Replies

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: hello people!!
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2009, 06:46:11 PM »
Awww Sharmin  :wub :wub :wub

You made me blush,i couldn't have done this with out you my friend,and with out all the members of this site,the knowledge i gained from here,has definitely helped my daughter's life in every way,and yes my sister and my parents have always been very supportive of Little Z,infact i believe the way Little Z is doing good in her studies and her health is also due to prayers of my parents.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2009, 08:00:45 PM »
Zaini is doing such a wonderful job of taking care of our precious little Z and she has done it with such success even though much of the technology we have in North America is not available to her.  While taking care her daughter, Zaini has also supported all of us and been there for us through so much.  In many ways Zaini has done a better job of taking care of her daughter than some people in Canada and the US - and I am very inspired by that.  At the same time, doing all of this is so draining and sometimes requires parents to give more of themselves then they have.  It is great that Zaini has you to understand her and unconditionally support her - and you joining this group will help you understand Zaini's life even more - it is so awesome that you have joined us
:agree 100% with you sharmin Sis .
Zaini Sis , you have done great job , we can see how diligently you're caring Little-Z , and we can see the results how she won and standing on first podium , WELL-DONE Sis .... And Sharmin Sis , we can't ignore your efforts for Little-A , you done a great job as well , and we can see the results as he is a good player of Ice hockey today ... soo you both are great at your Job , keep it up :clapcheerboy .... and thanx for Andy as well for making this great E-Family and for making a comprehensive sitw for thals and their friends & family ... hey wait a minute , why i m saying thanx to everybuddy????. :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno ... bcoze you all r gr8 , you all r taking care of thals .... i think thats why , yeah sure that's the reason why i m saying :thankyou2 all of you for your tireless efforts for caring thals ... :ty

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2009, 12:58:07 AM »
Well said Sharmin and Umair, and Zaini you deserve the best  :hugfriend

manal

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2009, 02:56:18 AM »
Thanks Guys  :hugfriend

Your appreciation means the world to me  :hugfriend.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Pareeshay

• Never loose hope! Lil Z's aunt,Pareeshay.
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2009, 07:39:40 PM »
i totally agree!shes surly deserves dese kind n appreciating words..v watch her as she struggles for her dawters gud health day after day..and with dat she fulfil her other duties also!she did so much for my now 3 mnth old daughter wen she was born!i told her i was lucky to hav her 4 a sister!i m really proud of her!and thnx sharmin didi 4 ur kind words..my wishes n prayers r wid little Z,lil A,all of u guys and 4 every thal patient in dis world..i luv u all!God Bless u all!take gud care!
xoxox
Pareeshay.
If you light a lamp for somebody,it will also lighten your path. :smiley

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk