Ear Ringing

• 18 Replies

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: Ear Rining
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2009, 06:05:12 PM »
Dore,

We use a home remedy when anyone has ear pain,but please use it if you trust it,what we do is that we heat up a table spoon of olive oil with a clove of garlic in it,then we put a few drops in the ear,but be careful that oil is not too much hot,and please use this remedy if you trust,we usually do and it works.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009, 02:41:22 PM »
Dore,

How are your ears today?
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Dori

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009, 06:18:33 PM »
Hello,

My right ear (the trouble one) is hurting. I dont know what to do with it. I will leave it for now what it is. I can't go earlier back to the gp at tuesday afternoon. Wednesday I have a blood transfusion. I forgot the whole time to call the hematologist, so no appt yet for my swollen limbs. This week is so busy that I can't remember when, but one morning I woke up with a paralysed left leg - I couldnt move it. I had to do my hands the job, how idiot? First I thought I forgot the move, but that makes hardly any sense.
I will call in the morning and I hopefully I can have an appt at next friday.

Tinnitus: My father says it's cause by the pretty fast bloodstream. I have look around for tinnitus, I have the most lovely sound you can have.

Zaini, I wont do anything with my ear personally.

Gotta go,

Dore

Offline Dori

Re: Ear Ringing
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 09:17:06 PM »
I have no evidence, but at the end of my 5 week break of Exjade I was NOT annoyed by any ear ringing. I am a couple of days back at Exjade and it DOES annoys me. We'll see how it goes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk