Back after a long sabbatical.....

• 2 Replies

Offline Madhavi

• Mohanish....a divine blessing!
Back after a long sabbatical.....
« on: April 16, 2009, 03:37:59 PM »
Hello everyone!
Sorry for being away from you all for such a long time.What has happened in that time interval is that our daughter,Masumi is now 10 month old and a good 9 kg.She has come a long way since the 1.8 she had reached in her 1 month stay in the hospital post her birth at 2.3kg and being declared underweight....
Well, her bro...Mohanish is being as naughty as ever but we finally decided to get a laptop at home so that the net isnt too away from me!Hehehehehe! But it sure is fun to watch the kids grow up....
Now, about the BMT. As of now it will be sometime in October when it is dry here in Guangzhou, China.Our doctor, Dr.Li is quite confident about his approach to us. He is indeed someone we can entrust our lives with. All the same there are a lot of mixed emotions related to it and I am sure that you all can understand what must be going on in our mind...I feel kind of selfish to be just sort of going on and on about my problem if I may call it so....but I hope I am not taking you all for granted if I say that I know this is my cyber shoulder to lean on.....dont know why but just being back on this site again makes me feel good....like I have someone my own to give me all the support I need and just make me feel strong for it all.....
Well, I hope that you all are not bored of me already...I mean I do like to write a lot!
Anyways, I think this much of an appetizer is enough from me.....
Hope to present you with a lot of wonderful courses of meals in all kinds of spices-not just anxiety!,
Take care all,
Madhavi(and Manoj)-parents of Mohanish
Love and luck to all...

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: Back after a long sabbatical.....
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 05:30:42 PM »
Welcome Back Madhavi :)

Congrats on your baby girl,i hope you have thoroughly thought about every aspect related to BMT,wishing you best of luck  :hugfriend .

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
Re: Back after a long sabbatical.....
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 07:02:04 PM »
Dear Manojmass,

Welcome back.  I hope that your kids are doing great.  Please continue to share with us, we look forward to your updates.  I hope that everything goes very smoothly for you, god bless.

Sharmin
Sharmin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk