• 2 Replies

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Report posts in wrong place
« on: July 08, 2006, 08:51:11 AM »
Hi everyone!

As much as I appreciate everyone sharing their valuable experiences and questions with others, I also find it inappropriate to post messages/threads in non related sub-forums. For example, I've recently found a 2ndBMT and pre-transfution thread in the Iron Chelation Corner?!?

The 2nd BMT thread should have been posted in "Working Towards a cure" sub-forum and the Pre-TransX thread should have been posted in either "Thal Major" or "Thal related issues" Sub-forum.

Now, I'm not an Admin and can't move posts otherwise I'd have fixed it; Therefore I request the Admins to move the posts in the proper sub-forum.

Furthermore, I request other users to report such posts in this thread so that the Admins can fix them as soon as possible and avoid any confusion among other members/visitors

Thank You.
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: Report posts in wrong place
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 09:01:12 AM »
 :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :spit
Looks like I made the same blunder myself!
:rotfl :rotfl :crackup

I should have posted this in the "Announcements" Sub-forum.

So, Andy kindly move the above message to "Announcements" sub-forum or can I kindly ask for honorary admin privileges? Please! :grin
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
Re: Report posts in wrong place
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 08:38:23 PM »
Thanks for this post, Sajid.  I think it's important that the threads stay in the right place, also.  However, if they end up in the wrong place, Andy or I just move them, so it's ok.  There are times when even I get confused as where to post a topic, because it doesn't have one particular subject matter.  :)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 09:58:29 PM by Danielle »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk