Mumbai Bomb Blast

• 34 Replies
Mumbai Bomb Blast
« on: July 11, 2006, 05:45:10 PM »
7/11

It is indeed again  a very very sad evening in Mumbai.. within  span of few minutes, there were 8 blasts in the first class compartments of the local trains in various parts of Mumbai..

I sincerely hope, that all you friends in Mumbai are safe and have reached home, as the whole city has come to a standstill.

Please do let us know that all you guys are safe.

shikha mitra

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: Mumbai Bomb Blast
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 05:54:29 PM »
I just talked to Ashish and he and his family are ok. Let's pray the same for Poirot and his, and all our friends there.

This is sick stuff. It will never advance anyone's cause to do these horrific things and contrary to what some may believe, will never guarantee a place in paradise.

I am horrified.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Poirot

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 06:03:49 PM »
I just couldn't watch the TV anymore .... it is ghastly. 146 dead and counting, over 430 injured. The death toll is expected to mount as many are serious.

I am so sickened by this carnage ..... seven bombs set to go off between 6:00 and 6:30 PM when a tired city is returning home to their loved ones, after a hard day's work. An attack on the lifeline of Mumbai, the local trains, that carry over 6mn people every day. And, for what? The cowards do not even the gumption to come out and say what this attack was for ......... lousy, stinking, motherf*****g, b*****ds.

I am so f***ing angry that I would willingly take up a gun now and mow the b*****ds down.

Poirot

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 05:11:36 AM »
:mad This is really madness! It's an act against humanity and should not be tolerated! Their cowardly attacks on innocent people should be punished severely!

We condemn all acts of terrorism!
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline floWer

• Person with Thal Major
  • There's an answer if you reach into your soul
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 05:49:42 AM »
I was working night shift last night and we had the radio playing. When I heard the news report, I instantly thought of our friends from this site. I was also saddened to listen to the death toll going up and up during the early morning. 

This is a terrible thing and I’m also sick of people using their energy on killing others. 

Maybe one day we will have a world full of people who believe in love, peace and harmony

Offline Poirot

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 07:08:51 AM »
We condemn all acts of terrorism!

Thanks, Sajid.

Unfortunately, your government has long provided bases, money and training to these people ....... even today, it refuses to hand over Dawood/Lashkar operatives to India. Of course, they are aided by traitors like SIMI/Raza academey in this country, but the fount of this violence is in your country.

In sorrow,

Poirot

Offline Poirot

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 07:10:44 AM »

Maybe one day we will have a world full of people who believe in love, peace and harmony

Yes, that will be that will be the day when religion and its preachers have been banished from this earth. Until that day, we will continue to suffer.

Poirot

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2006, 07:34:19 AM »
Unfortunately, your government has long provided bases, money and training to these people ....... even today, it refuses to hand over Dawood/Lashkar operatives to India. Of course, they are aided by traitors like SIMI/Raza academey in this country, but the fount of this violence is in your country.

Don't start the blame game here buddy! You know better that RA(or RAW) of India is doing the same thing across the border. It's organizations like these (on the both sides) that sabotage the peace process that the others are trying so hard to maintain!
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2006, 07:42:02 AM »
Yes, that will be that will be the day when religion and its preachers have been banished from this earth. Until that day, we will continue to suffer.

No, it's not the preachers that motivate this. People who do this are terrorists and not preachers! There is no where in the Holy Scriptures of ANY religion that says, Kill innocent people of other religion!

A true preacher will never add to an already perfect code of life! Those who do; don't desereve to be called preachers! They are terrorists!
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Poirot

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2006, 09:07:15 AM »
Don't start the blame game here buddy! You know better that RA(or RAW) of India is doing the same thing across the border. It's organizations like these (on the both sides) that sabotage the peace process that the others are trying so hard to maintain!

Name one Hindu terrorist orgn operating in Pakistan.

Enough said, no blame game here. Just the realities.

Offline Poirot

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2006, 09:07:50 AM »
A true preacher will never add to an already perfect code of life! Those who do; don't desereve to be called preachers! They are terrorists!

Then, I would have to say that majority of preachers are terrorists.

Offline Poirot

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2006, 09:23:18 AM »

For anyone else wondering about the above post, I am an agnostic and can not be bothered with god or religion, except for the damage that these concepts cause to poor, common people. A study of history has shown me that religion has always and invariably been used as a tool of opression and discrimination - whether this be the hindu brahmins from 200 BC to 1947 AD or the christian kings/popes from 600 AD to 1600 AD or the current muslim preachers -- it has always been used to punish and control people less well-off or educated, women and essentially any minority. The christians even persectued intellectuals during 1300-1600 AD just as muslim rulers do in many countries today. Count the wars that have been fought since eternity due to religion .....

So, if anyone thought I was being racial, this is not the case - a pox on all religions and all religious leaders is my creed.

I am still so angry ...... 190 killed and over 600 injured. May the bereaved families find peace.

Poirot

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2006, 10:29:33 AM »

"Sunday Bloody Sunday"

Yes...

I can't believe the news today
Oh, I can't close my eyes
And make it go away
How long...
How long must we sing this song
How long, how long...
'cause tonight...we can be as one
Tonight...

Broken bottles under children's feet
Bodies strewn across the dead end street
But I won't heed the battle call
It puts my back up
Puts my back up against the wall

Sunday, Bloody Sunday
Sunday, Bloody Sunday
Sunday, Bloody Sunday

And the battle's just begun
There's many lost, but tell me who has won
The trench is dug within our hearts
And mothers, children, brothers, sisters
Torn apart

Sunday, Bloody Sunday
Sunday, Bloody Sunday

How long...
How long must we sing this song
How long, how long...
'cause tonight...we can be as one
Tonight...tonight...

Sunday, Bloody Sunday
Sunday, Bloody Sunday

Wipe the tears from your eyes
Wipe your tears away
Oh, wipe your tears away
Oh, wipe your tears away
(Sunday, Bloody Sunday)
Oh, wipe your blood shot eyes
(Sunday, Bloody Sunday)

Sunday, Bloody Sunday (Sunday, Bloody Sunday)
Sunday, Bloody Sunday (Sunday, Bloody Sunday)

And it's true we are immune
When fact is fiction and TV reality
And today the millions cry
We eat and drink while tomorrow they die

(Sunday, Bloody Sunday)

The real battle just begun
To claim the victory Jesus won
On...

Sunday Bloody Sunday
Sunday Bloody Sunday...

Offline Poirot

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2006, 11:07:58 AM »
"Sunday Bloody Sunday"

The real battle just begun
To claim the victory Jesus won
On...

Sunday Bloody Sunday
Sunday Bloody Sunday...

Nice song, but whoever wrote this song got his facts so twisted ...... after all, Jesus died on a Friday. So, even if you call his resurrection the victory, it was still Friday Bloody Friday.

The church managed to transform even Jesus into a consumer product, to be bottled, marketed, sung and sold as determined by the clergy. And, this was the man who drove the moneylenders out of the temple .......

Peace.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 11:19:16 AM by Poirot »

Offline Smurfette

• Me and my Goddaughter
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2006, 11:20:11 AM »
It is a real tragedy for all!!!! but we have to pray and hope that they find more people alive than dead..I hope that they will find the perpertraitors and deal with them accordingly...Its a real shame that the world is becoming so scary to live in...

My prayers and thoughts to the people of Mumbai..

Hope you all take care
Smurfette

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk