@ Introduction @

• 7 Replies

Offline Saad

@ Introduction @
« on: May 16, 2009, 11:21:31 AM »
Salam to every one

well This is SAAD here I am new in this forum and I am here to gain knowledge and make new friends and I am sure that I am in right place.

well I am a thalassemia Major and I m getting my transfusion from Hussani Thalassemia Center. Well I had done my graduation last year as well as I am doing Job as an Accountant in a Commercial Organization and I spend normal life as a normal person.

By the way keep in Touch frnds
TAKE CARE

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Re: @ Introduction @
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 12:06:42 PM »
Hello Saad and welcome to the site.  :welcomewagon

Please feel free to share with us anything you want or ask what ever you want. Since you go to el Hussani Center, i guess you know Doctor Erum, she is a member here too

keep posting :welcome2

manal
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 10:43:07 PM by Manal »

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 12:50:08 PM »
Hi Saad,
Wow  , glad to know about you ,i m really happy to hear about your achievements, well done buddy , so now we have another graduate Thal ...  yeah Manal Sis , he has mentioned that in another post of him , and i m sure he also know Tariq broi as well .. ... wish you good luck buddy , dont hesitate to share wat ever you wana share with us and feel free to ak if you wana know about anything  ... its your forum forum soo feel free to do anything on here ,,, i hope you will find this forum & its members very helpful , caring, friendly and encouraging ...

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Saad

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 02:30:19 PM »
Thank u so much for this warm Wellcome Frnds....

U both are great

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 03:36:19 PM »
 :welcome2

Welcome Saad, I am confident that you will gain a lot of knowledge here and make many friends!
We are happy to have you here!

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 07:00:01 PM »
Assalam-ualaikum Saad,

To tell you the truth,when ever i see a Pakistani patient joining this forum,i go over the moon  :angel2  :biggrin lots of work needs to be done in Pakistan about awareness of thalassemia,glad to have you here.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 07:04:42 PM »
As an observer, I have been amazed at how much treatment has improved in Pakistan over the past 5 years. 5 years ago, we mostly heard from frauds like Dr Ghulam. Today, patients are getting good treatment and the treatment centers are advancing rapidly in their knowledge and application of current understanding about thal treatment. I am impressed by the dedication of your doctors who have so dramatically changed things in a very short time.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline T @ r ! Q

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 09:55:48 AM »
Yes Andy, things are changing pretty fast here, in terms of treatment, awareness etc. More emphasis on chelation even from young age is showing its results now and more and more Thals are able to lead normal lives here. Also after seeing some thals successful in life, parents now pay attention to the education and carrier selection of their kids and ofcourse treat them like their normal kids, which unfortunately was not the case few years back. Back then, i've seen many parents who stopped their thal child schooling just coz he/she was not feeling well. Now I am glad things are changing for good here.

Major credit ofcourse, goes to Doctors who are continuously keeping eye on advancements in thal treatment techniques and actually implementing them.
Falling down is not defeat... Defeat is when you refuse to get up...
The one who kneels to Allah, can standup to anything.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk