We have a baby!!!

• 32 Replies
Re: We have a baby!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2009, 09:35:37 AM »
Jamjam,
First of all, i'm very sorry for you loss.  My prayers are with you and your family.  Apology for earlier clumsiness, i missed to read the miscarriage part.  Dont give up hope.

Zaini & Dore,
Thanks for warm welcome.  I believe I was given an iron supplement due to my anemic condition during the miscarriage phase.  It was a threaten abortion and I had been bleeding heavily for almost 2 weeks prior to the miscarriage.  My blood count dropped to 8.3 from 10.9 within few days.  The doctor did not show us the result but i believe it was just a normal blood test.  Currently, i'm no longer on iron supplement.

Dore,
My husband is recovering excellently and I hope he will pass his 5 years monitoring period without any problem.  2 more years to go & at the moment things are very smooth. Thanks God for that.  And today we recieved another good news. My husband was tested negetive with thal. We are very happy. One less thing to worry.
Now both my husband & I are on asic folic (5mg). Is it enough?  I do hope to conceive again soon in future.

Thanks gals for the advise and i will follow thalassemiapatientandfriend closely from now on.

warmest regards
2stepbehind

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2009, 10:52:26 AM »
Hi,

Its a great news indeed that your husband does not carry thal trait,Good luck for the future :goodluck .

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Dori

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2009, 11:29:05 PM »
I am so happy to hear all the good news . Good luck for the future.
Warmest wishes, Dore

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk