my hb-machine

• 26 Replies

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
Re: my hb-machine
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 03:15:10 PM »
i m not saying or enforcing to pack it in your bag, i mean to say IF anyone want it then he/she can , there's no prob left to discus abt this machine .. that's all wat i wana/mean to say .. i will also  dont like to add another machine to my bag after gluco meter or add a poke more to test my hb, hb isn't sumthing like sugar which can fluctuate very quickly and my personal view is that i dont need a Hb tester when i i know i have need to have Tx every 14th day never bfore never after , if my pre-Tx Hb will b low then i will definitely plan next tx a lil sooner than 14 days , instead of poking my self everyday .... so it depend's on ur choice , if patient want ten he can buy these thing other wise at-least i dont feel that i need it as being a Thaln-Maj ( dont know abt intermedias and patients with other kind of blood disorders )) ... wat do you say ?? m i right ?? ...

Best Regards
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2009, 04:23:11 PM »
did i sound's like rude in the post above ??? if i, then please ignore it bcoze i didn't mean to sound like rude and never want to react with rude behviour as you all old thalpals know ... if i sound's like rude then it could b bcoze of mistake in word selection buti i dont want's to  sound rude ,,, so please igonre if you feel's that there's rudenes in my post ... i always post's with no offence and try to not offend anybody ...  :) i hope i cleared wat i wana say ....

Take Carezzzzzzzzzzz
Umair
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Lena

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2009, 05:26:31 PM »
Who said you were rude, Umair?

You are never rude, do not worry! And do not always feel that you insult someone!

I hope you are feeling better now. I wish you the best.

Lena.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2009, 06:39:32 PM »
Lena,
Nobody said me that i sound's like rude but i dont know why i always feel that i have done sumthing wrong bcoze i m mistaking and more than anybody since past 3-4 weeks and those mistakes shatered my confidence that i had , i was confident abt wat-ever i posted a months ago but now i m feeling hesitation bcoze of that feeling of doing mistake , and that why my post rate is very slower than it was a month ago ...

Take Care
:) hope i will back in form again :)
Umair

===========
Umair

Offline baal

• to be or not to be
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2009, 07:12:39 PM »
hi

today i was in hospital for hb-testing and of cause cross-matching....

the result of the hb-test were.....9,8 .......

as the machine shows the day before........

panos

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2009, 07:21:00 PM »
Hi Panoz ,
this is gr8 to hear that machine is accurate with results .. Thanx for sharing all this info and all this stuff with us ...  :)

Umair

===========
Umair

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2009, 02:25:19 AM »
Umair,

I know what you mean. Sometimes, especially with language differences, people can mistake one's tone, but I don't think that happened in what you said. Actually, I think you did an excellent job recapping the previous posts on the subject and also drawing the conclusion that as far as the reliability of the machines, the issue is settled. Umair, this is exactly the kind of help I need when I can't be around here as much as usual. Most of Tuesday I was occupied with a personal matter and I had a very busy day at work today, so I am both behind here and exhausted. Good job helping out.  :thumbsup

I think as far as the issue of the need for the Hb machine, it depends on factors like whether you maintain a fairly regular Hb level, or if you may be having something like an antibody issue where your Hb may change rather suddenly. I also think they would have their use in areas where regular visits to the doctor may be an inconvenience or even not possible, so the machine would let them know if it was time to go for blood. Panos has had some extreme experiences in the past with sudden drops in Hb, so a machine like this can be of great help in keeping on top of any situation that may arise. As far as vacations, unless you do have an unstable Hb level, listen to Lena and leave them home and enjoy your holidays. As much as you can, make vacations a holiday from thal routines, also.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2009, 04:37:45 AM »
Umair,

Dear,we know you can never be rude and you are a very polite and sincere person at heart,don't be dishearted  :hugfriend.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2009, 10:42:38 AM »
Thanx Andy & Zain  :) ,, your replies made me feel relaxed and are really comforting for me at the moment  ....  Thanx alot to both of you :)

Umair

===========
Umair

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2009, 02:31:18 PM »
Umair,

After the problems you've had with your health lately, I was somewhat amazed how you were able to come back and jump right into the middle of the discussions without missing a beat. Good job, buddy.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline lmjmajsdj

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2009, 03:10:51 PM »
I am intrigued by this hb machine.  For many years I have been hoping that such a gadget existed and here it is!  How did you get a hold of this?  Does a doctor write up an order like a prescription?  Do you order it direct from the company that sells it? 

Thanks,
Lisa

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 06:47:07 PM »
@ Andy,
when-ever i went off/away to Computer bcoze of illness i choosed best time to come back , a time in which i can stay online for a lil long straight to read all previous posts and discussionn and to make sure no one post go unread ... so i read recent posts bfore logging in to forum ,  bcoze once you login to forum and went offline  after that when you'll come online you can't see most of posts by clicking on this " Show unread posts since last visit. " option .. so i read first and then select a time when i can give 2-3 hours straight to answer the post i can ( when i coming back after a few days ) .... that's how i make it possible to not miss single one post ... about this post i rememberred that we have discussed it bfore and i searched and got that post ... i dont want to miss posts bcoze every post is full of information and i dont want to miss the information related, for wat we all r here for ... :) thanx for ecouragment :) .... i hope you would like this way to handle post and not missing a single post :) ...

@ Lisa ,
i think you can get/buy it directly as it is nothing like sumthing to be miss-used ... its sumthing like glucose monitoring equipment and i dont think that anyboddy must have prescription letter of any docotr to buy a glucose monitor ... but please wait for Baal's reply he can help you better in this case if you want then i can post the your nearest this machine dealer's contact info here in thiiis thread :) ...

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk