what is you vitamin/exjade schedule?

• 1 Replies

Offline lmjmajsdj

what is you vitamin/exjade schedule?
« on: July 24, 2009, 04:08:01 PM »
Hi everyone,

I just want to say once again how happy i am to have found tis site.  It has helped me so much more than any of my doctors!!!  There are so many vitamins/herbs I was not aware of prior to reading many of your posts.  I will be adding your suggestions to my vitamin/herb intake.  My question to all is

1. What schedule do you follow for taking all of the vitamins.herbs plus exjade?
2. Do you take them with or with out food?  (the vitamins/herbs)

I am taking
-vitamin e
-folic acid
-b6
-b12
-vitamin d
-calcium
-flax seed oil
-L carnitine
-zinc

I will be adding
-IP6
-Green tea extract
-Liquid Chlorophyll (in place of wheat grass)-
           I am contemplating growing my own, etc.  Is liquid Chlorophyl a good substitute for wheat grass                         juice?  From what i have read it seems to be the chlor. that is important. 

In addition to the above I also take
-premarin
-valerian root (on occasion)
-black cohash (on occasion)
I take these due to having a full hysterectomy 6 months ago. 

I want the full effect of each thing I am taking and do not want there to be any interactions.

Thanks in advance,

Lisa

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: what is you vitamin/exjade schedule?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 04:34:56 PM »
Hi Lisa,

Although chlorophyll is a main component of wheatgrass, it is apparently not what gives wheatgrass its value. Dr Chris Reynolds has done much research into this and discovered that a chlorophyll-free extract has the same properties as fresh wheatgrass juice. Fresh wheatgrass tastes like a mowed lawn, so tablets or the extract are preferred. Also, while most supplements can and should be taken with meals, IP6 should be taken with a full glass of water on an empty stomach, so it does not react with other foods that will somewhat neutralize its value. For those who find any nausea from IP6, drinking tea right after can calm the stomach.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk