10x to all

• 2 Replies

Offline nana

10x to all
« on: July 27, 2009, 09:15:42 AM »
         hey...
                 i just wanna thank all the users in this site.....and finally i have found a place where i can share other's experience...i am very thankful..and really i've got so many information, i've never known before...i would like to be one of this big family...
                                                                and its my pleasure.....

i really think and believe that being thalassemic is not so hard as others think..according to me,i feel just like others...i don't find thalassemia is an obstacle in my life...and am not ashamed of being that,cz this is what god wants..and i would like to tell any person who thought negatively about this,that god has given us this .to test our patience and our faith...so always be optimistic,and never think in a negative way...

10xxx for all for being here!!!!

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
Re: 10x to all
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 06:07:29 PM »
Welcome Nana!  It is wonderful to have you as part of our family and just as wonderful to see you wonderful attitude!! 

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Re: 10x to all
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 02:10:09 AM »
Definetly you are so right Nana :lovethissite. It is a pleasure having you part of our big family. Please feel free to ask anything you want or tell us more about you

manal

:welcomewagon :welcome2

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk