Lets share our hobbies...

• 60 Replies

Offline Waleed

• I'm not normal but Supernormal
Re: Lets share our hobbies...
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2010, 10:57:26 AM »
Laura,

I have an unusual problem.  lol..   I start giggling even before the joke starts.  It drives others really mad - but once I'm laughing, we forget the joke in question, and everybody laughs.

I really think humor gets me through the toughest of times.

I am usually very jittery even with blood tests since i bruise easily and my pain tolerance is extremely low. But my last test i was groaning in pain and laughing at some joke at the same time. I sounded a  bit like  aaa eeeeeeeeeee aaaaaa haaa haaa haaaaa  aaaaaaaaa eeeeee  ....   

:rotfl

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
Waleed

Offline Imken

• OSCAR Nederland
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2010, 07:34:28 AM »
Hmmm, hobbies: I like to make jewelery from glass beads or cristals or half gemstones like rock cristal, lapis lazuli, sweet water pearls etc.
I also play World of Warcraft with my husband and I like playing mindless games on facebook  :rotfl
I also like to read.
But I have so many interests, that I have to little time sometimes. I work 18 hours a week, am active with OSCAR (patient organisation in the Netherlands for thal and sickle cell) and I am treasurer on the PTA of my sons school. I think I need a cook and cleaner for my house so I will have more time for hobbies!  :rotfl

I used to go horsebackriding. Did that for over 20 years. Stopped when I was 30 weeks pregnant with my son, cause my big belly prevented me from getting on the horse  :grin
When my daughter is born and I have time left ( :rotfl) I want to start riding again.
Imken

Take good care of yourself

Offline Madhavi

• Mohanish....a divine blessing!
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2010, 04:16:41 PM »
Wow Imkem!
You sure are something....a creative, responsible, adventurous, funny, smart person all rolled into one!
Love and luck to all...

Offline Imken

• OSCAR Nederland
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2010, 10:18:45 AM »
Thanx for the compliment Madhavi!  :shy
Imken

Take good care of yourself

Offline Dori

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2010, 02:05:44 PM »
:)

Offline Maako

« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2010, 11:06:56 AM »
hey thalpals, i just saw this..

lets see, my hobbies include travelling (i love travelling all around the islands of Maldives especially),  :smiley

and i love reading and writing.. and watching movies.. hollywood, bollywood, cantonese, korean, japanese, anime (such as naruto, bleach) and some of tele series  ;D

i also love trying out new dishes from different countries :D :D

am also very involved in the Maldivian Thalassaemia Society and after work hours, i donate much of my time and effort to MTS's activities..
 :biggrin
Maako

Offline Madhavi

• Mohanish....a divine blessing!
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2010, 03:27:19 PM »
Wow!Maako....!
You sure have your hands full!
Time management should be one of your best assets I guess!
Love and luck to all...

Offline Maako

« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2010, 10:35:49 AM »
hehe, i guess.. but that doesn't give me much time to be so active here.. still i try my best to poke my head around now and then.. :)

Maako

Offline T @ r ! Q

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2010, 07:31:49 AM »
Wow Maako you are an anime fan just like me  :biggrin anime is the only hobby for me since last year  :wink
Falling down is not defeat... Defeat is when you refuse to get up...
The one who kneels to Allah, can standup to anything.

Offline Maako

« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2010, 10:55:51 AM »
tariq, what anime's are u into?

i watched quite  a number of anime's in the past.. right now am watching only naruto and bleach.. wat have u watched or what are u watching these days?
Maako

Offline T @ r ! Q

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2010, 11:18:40 AM »
Well I watch the Big Three (One Piece, Bleach, Naruto). I started Naruto few days ago. Before that, i've finished up Gundam series (wing, seed, seed destiny, gundam 00), Death Note, Code Geass, Claymore, Full Metal Panic etc. All this since June 2009 (come to think of it, all in all its probably more than 1000 episodes  :biggrin). What about u, please suggest some of your fav animes.

Offline Maako

« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2010, 11:53:38 AM »
Tariqqqq,

am soo sorry for the late reply.. am away in malaysia for a holiday.. will be back to Maldives only after next month..

anyway, my fav are bleach, naruto, death note.. ive watched wing and One piece too.. among all my fav is naruto.. naruto shippudden to be exact.. hehe..
Maako

Offline T @ r ! Q

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2010, 05:36:17 PM »
@Maako

mondai nae :smiley

Naruto is really good but I like One Piece the most. If you liked Death Note, u shud watch Code Geass too. Can you understand japanese completely? I still need english subs but am learning jp quickly  :biggrin

Enjoy your Holidays !

Tariq.

Offline Maako

« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2010, 02:23:02 AM »
hehe, after all that, i still cannot understand complete japanese.. i still need the subtitles.. i will give Code Geass a try.. :)

Thanks.. my holidays are will end sometime within the next two weeks.. planning to enjoy it to the max.. until then, tc :)
Maako

Offline Dori

« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2011, 12:23:35 PM »
How do you all find time for your hobbies? Since posting my hobbies here I have only do them once or twice.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk