News from baal.....

• 36 Replies

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: News from baal.....
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 02:51:55 PM »
Wow! Baal is really a brave person. I didn't know he was going through this much.

Stay Strong!!!

:getwell :getwell :getwell :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Miaki

• Ash and Me Dubai
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2006, 02:56:45 PM »
Dear Manda

Thank you for posting on Panos update. Its good to hear his coming along slowly and obviously his in good hands. Please pass on the messages to Panos and tell him we are all missing him sooooooo much and that his in our prayers.

His very lucky to have such a supporting sister like you. I'm sure his proud of you as your of him. Please keep in contact with us and we are eagerly awaiting of your updates.

Hugs and Kisses to him from me and  :flowers for YOU!!

Miaki

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2006, 02:58:16 PM »
Thanks for the update Manda. Pan's determination is always incredible and is a great inspiration to myself. We're all praying for the day when he once again gives his own updates.  :happyyes
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline baal

• to be or not to be
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2006, 03:10:13 PM »
HI ! I just was with him on the phone... He told me that the doc told him that it is a "pulmonale hypertony" - any idea, what this exactly is ? - Thanks, Manda

Offline youlla

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2006, 12:08:44 AM »
Hello Manda,

I found this explanation on the net:

"The pulmonary system brings oxygen into the body and infuses it into the blood. It also removes carbon dioxide and other waste products from the blood and expels them from the body. Disease of the lungs and pulmonary system affect this delicate exchange and impact the amount of oxygen circulating in the body. Lung function can be assessed with the use of pulmonary function tests.
Pulmonary hypertension involves an increase in blood pressure in the lung."

I'm not a doctor or medical person - maybe Danielle can shed more light onto this condition, but I thought I would share this information with you. I think though that since he is in hospital and under the care of the doctors, they will be able to keep an eye on him and give him the right treatment to give him relief from pain, and get him back on track.

Give him our love and best wishes,
Youlla

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2006, 12:41:31 AM »
From  http://veto.hogent.be/onderzoek/medisch/DIC/dictio41.html 
The defintion of hypertony:

hypertony n, pl. hypertonias or hypertonies : hypertonicity. n. Pathology: increased rigidity, tension and spasticity of the muscles.

In relation to the heart, this means the heart muscle can no longer work as well as it once did. If severe enough, this can lead to the condition known as congestive heart failure, where the heart is not strong enough to push fluids through the body, resulting in fluid build up (edema). Swelling, especially in the lower legs and ankles becomes evident. There are drugs used to treat this, but the results depend on the extent of damage to the heart.

Pan is under good care and we can be sure that he is being treated for this. We will have to wait and see how serious this condition is and how he responds to the treatment.

Meanwhile, we pray.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline baal

• to be or not to be
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2006, 08:37:03 AM »
Thanks for the detailed explanations  :hug.... We have to wait and see and hope for the best !! Manda

Offline Lilibel

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2006, 02:30:38 PM »
 :getwell

I cross my fingers for you and you are in my prayers, Panos.

:hug

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2006, 01:48:07 AM »
I hope Panos will ultimately be ok.   :sadyup

Prayers going out to him.   :pray

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2006, 05:48:24 AM »
I wish Panos a speedy recovery, be strong our paryers are with you and miracles and woders happen very often.

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2006, 05:16:34 AM »
Hi Manda,
              Any news on the health of our buddy Baal? I hope Baal replies back himself fit and fine as he was before!  :getwell :getwell :getwell
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline baal

• to be or not to be
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2006, 01:28:55 PM »
Dear All !

Sorry that I did not find time to give you an update.... But the last weeks had been for all of us extremly exhausted.. Last week Baal had been sent home from hospital - he was not feeling so good but the doctor decided, that circumstances were okay to go home... Unfortunately, I had to bring him back 1 day later in the night to the emergency as the issue started again including a very painful gallbladder infection..... So same matter... after several blood transfusions (HB is now up to 9 -which is high for him) and I don't know how many new medicine for the heart, we hope that he is doing better !

Yesterday Baal returned again home from hospital,  :biggrin 
So, I think we might reply in the evening together - seems he thinks now, it might be easier for me to write as I am using more frequently my English at work...

ONCE AGAIN WE WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT, WISHES, PRAYERS AND HELP  :hug
It's highly appreciated & helped Baal and me/family, so nice to know so many people do care ...

Many greetings - Bye, Manda

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2006, 02:07:33 PM »
Congratulation.       :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer

So happy to know that he is back.  :clap Baal, i 'm sure you will be well soon because you are strong . We are all still praying.

Manal       :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2006, 02:35:44 PM »
That's a great news! Thanks for the update Manda.

Wishing Baal a speedy recovery!  :getwell :getwell :getwell
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Maako

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2006, 04:43:21 PM »
Hi Baal,

Its good to hear you are back from hospital and getting back to normal health... praying for a quick recovery..

tc

Maako
Maako

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk