Trip to Disney World

• 5 Replies
Trip to Disney World
« on: March 01, 2010, 08:59:01 PM »
Hi guys,

Just came back from Disney World in Orlando, Florida and it was amazing. Our first time and didn't want to come back. Today we have arrived and I just finished shoveling 10cm of snow from my driveway, what a change from sunny Florida to cold Ontario.

Catching up on the posts.

Regards.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: Trip to Disney World
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 09:47:20 PM »
10 cm? You guys got off easy. We got buried.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 02:08:55 AM »
Hehehehe, Yes I heard you guys got 25 inches of snow this weekend. How did you manage ???

Regards.

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 04:47:10 AM »
Glad to hear you guys had fun :) In Disney world,not shoveling the snow  :rotfl .I have yet to see snow in my life  :huh .
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Madhavi

• Mohanish....a divine blessing!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 05:38:47 AM »
Would love to see your snaps.....Canadian_Family...we are waiting for our turn to take the kids to visit the nearest Disney land in Hong Kong!
Snow...I wonder is there anything romantic about the setting left if you have to deal with it daily...my rendezvous with it was in 3 trips to the hill stations the British left back in India-Simla,Kashmir and Mussourie! I found it quite amazing and enjoyed the "snow-corn-flakes" at that school going age! The concept of snow as Zaini would agree is very foreign to most of us in India, Pakistan....and it is almost magical to see its presence in fairy tales and movies based in the West!
Please put up some pics for us to partake the fun!
Love....
Madhavi
Love and luck to all...

Offline Cari

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 11:38:21 AM »
I wish I would've known you were here!!!!! I live right next to Disney!!!!! Hope you had a good time!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk