Has anyone got measurable results from wheatgrass and/or Resveratrol

• 1 Replies
I ve been reading in this forum that wheatgrass and resveratol can raise (fetal) hemoglobin .
I think wheatgrass can raise fetal hemoglobin and resveratol can raise both fetal and normal hemoglobin. is this correct?

Has anyone taken blood tests before using any of those products and then take blood tests after using those products and compare the blood test results to see if theres a measurable difference?

I was reading that resveratrol from different brands differs in quality and some brands are more effective than others. The most popular brands are too expensive for me. Will this one from Swanson be good too?
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWU531/ItemDetail?n=0

Whats the recommended dose for resveratrol? Will 500mg be enough? I dont think I can afford to get 1g.

Also, if you had to choose between wheatgrass and resveratrol which one would you choose?

I d also like to hear personal experiences like "It made me feel better", but I am mostly interested in measurable results.

Also any other products that you had measurable results from I d be interested to hear.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 12:22:24 PM by karoloydi »

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk